Search Name in Voter List: A voter list is published by the Election Commission of India every year. You can check this list on the official website of the ECI/ CEO of the state. Earlier, citizens who are facing problems in searching for the electoral can do it easily by following some simple process. If you want to know more information about the Electoral Search Name in Voter List, you need to read this article carefully which will help in finding your name online.
Search your Name in Voter List is available to check now link given below.
- 1 Search Name in Voter List by Epic No
- 2 Search Name in Voter List – Overview
- 3 How to Search Name in Voter List Online
- 4 How to Search Name in Voter List by Epic Number
- 5 Search Name in Voter List by Epic Number
- 6 How to Download a Voter List at eci.gov.in
- 7 Election Commission Official Website
- 8 Search Name in Voter List FAQ
Search Name in Voter List by Epic No
This voter list will help citizens immensely and it can find the name of every Election Cardholder of the country. Earlier, people used to spend time visiting the election office. But, now the government has made this process easier for the EPIC holder. Voter ID makes you able to know that you’re eligible to cast your vote in the elections. Voter Cardholders can easily Search Name in Voter List by following some easy steps as suggested in this article.
Search Name in Voter List – Overview
|Portal Name||National Voters Servies Portal|
|Launched By||Election commission of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Objective||To Provide Election Voter List|
|Search Name in Voter List||Available|
How to Search Name in Voter List Online
If you want to check your name in the Voter List, you will have to go through the official website of the Election Commission and follow some steps given below:
- Firstly, you should go to the link to the official website of the Election Commission http://electoralsearch.in.
- After clicking on the above link address, the homepage of the Electoral Search website will open in front of you.
- After that, you will have to click on the option ‘Search By Details’.
- Now, you have to select the name of your State, District, Area, Village, etc.
- Results will be displayed on the screen based on the information available in the database.
- Ensure all the details given in your electoral search list name are correct.
Also Read: How to Download Voter ID Card Online
How to Search Name in Voter List by Epic Number
Every existing voter Id cardholder can easily find his own name in the voter Card list. If you want to verify your details in the voter list by EPIC number, you will have to follow some steps given below:
Search Name in Voter List by Epic Number
- In the very first step, you will have to visit the official website of the Electoral Search of Election Commission of India @ electoralsearch.in.
- After clicking on the above link to the official website of the Election Commission of India, Electoral Search, the homepage will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now you have to select the option of Search By EPIC Number and enter it.
- After entering the EPCI Number, you also have to fill in the column of captcha code after entering the name of your state.
- After entering the submit button, you will be able to get your name in the Electoral Search/ Voter List.
- Applicants need to verify their details that are correctly mentioned and are similar to the details given in the application form/ Voter ID/ Election Card.
Also Read: Link Aadhaar with Voter ID Online
How to Download a Voter List at eci.gov.in
Voter ID/ Election ID holders can also download the Voter List in PDF format. You will have to follow some easy steps as given below to do so.
- You must first go to the link to the official website of the Election Commission of India https://eci.gov.in.
- Then on the left side of your screen, you will see an option “PDF Electoral Roll”.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now you need to select the name of your state where you are registered as a voter.
- After this, you will see the option to select the district, assembly constituency, polling stations, etc.
- After selecting your polling station, you should click on the “Draft Roll” option next to your polling station.
- Now you will be able to see the voter list on your screen.
- Here you can download your Voter ID List easily and save this voter list on your computer for further uses.
Election Commission Official Website
|State/ Union Territories CEO website||Links|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||http://as1.and.nic.in/newElection|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||http://ceodnh.nic.in|
|Daman & Dui||http://ceodaman.nic.in|
|Jammu & Kashmir||http://ceojammukashmir.nic.in|
Search Name in Voter List FAQ
Can I check my name with the help of an EPIC number?
Yes, you can check your name with the help of the EPIC number.
How can I download the Voter Id Card List?
You can download the list of voter ID cards from the official website of the Election Commission of India.
Who is eligible to search the Voter Card list with EPIC Number?
Applicants who hold a valid EPIC Card/ Election ID/ Voter ID Card can easily check their names in the Voter List.
You May Like