Punjab Epass Apply Online, status: Punjab Epass has started by the government through the epasscovid19.pais.net.in portal you can apply for e pass Punjab. Lockdown imposed by the Punjab government because of the COVID-19 pandemic, people are unable to move from one place to another. In case you need to travel within Punjab or to the state you are first required to register for covid e pass Punjab and procure a Punjab curfew pass. The government has done this to prevent the COVID infection from spreading from one place to another.
In order to obtain an e-Pass, you are required to register yourself on the official portal epasscovid19.pais.net.in with all appropriate details such as name, address, covid-19 infection status, date of travel, destination, and similar other details. In this article, we will be sharing with you the Punjab Epass apply procedure and Punjab Epass Status Check.
During this self-isolation period, the traveler has to report their clinical status every day to the health officials using the Cova app or dialing 112.
Punjab E Pass Rules and Guidelines for Travelers
The Punjab state government has issued a list of precautions which are mandated to be followed by the people who are travelling in to Punjab:
- Once the traveler enters Punjab and reaches his destination, they are acquired to self-isolate in their homes for a minimum of 14 days. This is only in the case of travelers having no COVID symptoms.
- The government has restricted the police to keep a customary check on people who are making transit through the state using specialized methods in order to prevent the citizens from getting infected through such travelers.
- Any symptomatic traveler is immediately sent for treatment in the designated hospitals and their family members or kin are notified about it.
Punjab State Covid E Pass
|Portal Name||Punjab Lockdown Pass|
|Curfew Pass Types||Termed as Lockdown Pass|
Termed as E-Registration
|Punjab Epass Apply Online||Active|
Also Read: Covid E pass Telagana to Punjab
Punjab Curfew E Pass Online Registration
The Punjab state government has issued two different passes, one for movement within the state (termed as Lockdown Pass) and another for transit or travel into the state of Punjab. (termed as E-Registration). You can register for Punjab Epass apply online by following the steps given below:
- Navigate to the official website of Covid E Pass Punjab by entering the following link in the URL of your browser epasscovid19.pais.net.in
- On the Punjab lockdown pass 2021 page, you can select whether you want to apply for a “Lockdown Pass” for “E-Register for travel” into Punjab.
Also Read: Covid E pass Tamil Nadu to Punjab
Punjab Lockdown Pass Apply Online Ludhiana
Note: This Procedure is not only for Ludhiana
- The Punjab Epass for lockdown is restricted to people who are engaged in essential services and in the case of medical emergency for all the other citizens.
- In the Curfew Pass, the Punjab application form will be required to fill in details such as pass category, name, address, mobile number, e-mail, date of travel, vehicle type, and number.
- Also, you need to submit the following documents along with your application:
- ID proof – first and second page (Aadhaar Card / PAN Card / Voter ID / Passport)
- Photo of applicant
- Photo of the document as proof for travel requirement
- After you have filled in all the details and attached the relevant documents, you have to agree to the disclaimer regarding rules and then click on the “Submit Application” button at the end of the page.
Also Read: Covid E pass West Bengal to Punjab
Punjab E Pass Registration Online
Covid E pass Haryana to Punjab
- For E-Registration you will be required to fill in details such as your type of travel, mode, vehicle type and number, date of travel, passenger details as stated above, origin, and destination of travel.
- Once all these details are filled you can click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
Punjab Covid E Pass Status
Once you fill the application form and complete registration, the Punjab government officials will verify your information and issue you an Online E Pass in Punjab. In order to check for the Covid 19 E Pass Punjab Status of your application, you can follow the process given below:
Also Read: Covid E pass Rajasthan to Punjab
- Visit the official website for Punjab Corona Pass by clicking here epasscovid19.pais.net.in
- On Punjab Epass status page enter your registered mobile number which was provided during the application and click on the “Check Status” button.
- This will then display the current status of your Cova Punjab Pass Apply Online.
Punjab Lockdown Entry Pass FAQs
How to Apply for Punjab e pass Jalandhar
Go to the officla website epasscovid19.pais.net.in then Click on the Lockdown Pass For movement within State of Punjab
Punjab Covid E Pass Helpline Number
Helpline Number: +91-11-23978046
Toll Free: 1075
Helpline Email ID: email@example.com
You May Like