Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 has started on June 4th in Punjab. The Women and Child Welfare Department in Punjab are going to fill 4481 Anganwadi posts for Anganwadi Workers, Anganwadi Helpers, and Mini Anganwadi Workers. If you want to know more information for the Punjab Anganwadi Vacancy 2021 posts of Supervisor, Workers, Assistants, & Helper, you should read this article completely. A direct link to apply for the Punjab Anganwadi recruitment 2021 is given on this page. If you are a citizen of any village or block, you can apply for Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021. Read this article carefully to know all details of Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 In Punjab.
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Last Date
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment Last date is 3rd July 2021.
Punjab Epass Apply Online at epasscovid19.pais.net.in
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment Notification 2021
The Punjab government is going to recruit 4481 well-qualified candidates in Anganwadi. The notification of the Punjab Anganwadi Department has also been released and online applications have begun to fill in from June 4, 2021. Interested women candidates can fill in the applications of Punjab Anganwadi before July 3, 2021. Candidates who want to get details on the recruitment of AWWs, Mini AWWs, & Anganwadi Helpers such as eligibility criteria, age limit, Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment selection process, the application process, etc., should read this article. You will have to reach the homepage of the Punjab Social Security and Women & Child Development.
Also Read: Punjab New Ration card List 2021
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment Details
|Notification Name||Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 – 4481 Vacancies for Anganwadi Helpers, Mini Anganwadi Worker, and Anganwadi Workers|
|Notification Release Date||June 4, 2021|
|Application Last Date||July 3, 2021|
|Educational Qualification||High School, Intermediate, & Graduate|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Age Criteria||18 Years to 37 Years|
|Total Number of Posts||4418|
|Salary||Rs. 10000 to 15000 Monthly|
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
If you are interested to apply for the Anganwadi Post in Punjab, you need to know the age limit & educational qualification as mentioned below:
- Age Limit:
- Your age must between 18 years to 37 years
- Educational Qualification Criteria:
- For Anganwadi Workers (AWW) – You must pass the graduation and candidate must have had the Punjabi at 10th Level
- For Mini Anganwadi Workers (MAWW) – You must pass the graduation and have had the Punjabi at 10th class
- For Anganwadi Helpers (AWH) – You must pass the Graduation and have had the Punjabi language subject at 10th level
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment Vacancy Details
Punjab Child & Women Welfare Department will recruit eligible candidates on various posts according to the details given below:
|Anganwadi Worker (AWW)||1170 Posts|
|Anganwadi Helpers (AWH)||3229 Posts|
|Mini Anganwadi Workers (Mini AWW)||82 Posts|
Also Read: Covid19 E Pass Apply Online State Wise
Punjab Anganwadi Worker Salary Details
|1||Rs. 10000 to 15000 Monthly|
Anganwadi Selection Process in Punjab
You need to go through every phase of the selection procedure and pass to get selected for the post of Punjab Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Workers, and Anganwadi Helpers. Read the following section to know the Punjab Anganwadi Selection Process:
- On Merit Base
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
Anganwadi Posts in Punjab 2021 Weightage Criteria
If you want to apply for the Punjab Anganwadi Worker and Punjab Anganwadi Helpers, you will be given a total weightage of 33 marks on the basis of your marks obtained in graduation. Read the following conditions to know the marks criteria to know the weightage according to the marks obtained in your 10+2+3 level:
Also Read: Covid Vaccination Registration in Punjab
For Punjab Anganwadi Workers:
- Graduation Marks:-
- Greater Than 60% – 22 Marks
- Between 45 and 60% – 19 Marks
- Less Than 45% – 16 Marks
Note 1- If any candidate has obtained the graduation degree in Child Development, Nutrition, Psychology, Human Development, Social Work, Home Science, Economics, etc., you will be given 3 marks additionally.
Note 2 – Additional 3 Marks will be provided to the widow applicants. 5 Marks will also be of Interviews conducted by a certain panel.
For Anganwadi Helpers:
- For 10th Class Marks:-
- Greater Than 60% – 25 Marks
- Between 45% and 60% – 22 Marks
- Less Than 45% – 19 Marks
Note – Widow applicants will get an additional weightage of 3 marks. Candidates will get 5 marks maximum after the interview conducted by the board.
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
WCD Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 application forms will be accepted through online and offline mode. If you want to apply for WCD Anganwadi recruitment for the post of Workers and Mini Workers through the offline method, you will have to submit your application with requisite documents in the WCD office. Apart from this, if you want to apply for particular jobs online mode, you will have to read the following steps to fill in the application forms correctly:
- Firstly, you will have to visit the Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment official website of the WCD Punjab – sswcd.punjab.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link, you will be able to get the Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 homepage.
- On this page, you will have to check the ‘Notification and Circular‘ section.
- Now, you should search the option of the ‘Anganwadi Recruitment for 4481 posts of AWWs, Mini AWWs, and Helpers ( 4 June 2021).’
- Here, you will get an Anganwadi Recruitment Application Form in front of you Download the form enter details such as name, husband name, date of birth, educational qualification & marks on each class, original photo identity card’s number, etc., and check your application form carefully before its submission.
- You must have to submit the Punjab Anganwadi form before the last date. No application/ fee will be accepted after the last date.
- Attached the essential documents and verify your details.
- Submit your application at the WCD office and take the printout of your application form for future references.
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment Application Form Download
Punjab Anganwadi Online Form 2021 Districts wises
|S.No||Districts||Application Form Link|
|15||Sri Muktsar Sahib||Download|
|20||Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar||Download|
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Is notification of Punjab Anganwadi Department for the post of Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Workers, and other posts released?
Yes, the Punjab government has released the notification for 4481 posts of Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Workers, and Helpers.
What are the dates to fill in the application forms of Anganwadi Workers, Helpers, and Mini Anganwadi Workers?
Candidates who want to fill in the application form against any post in the Anganwadi Department will have to apply from June 4 to July 3, 2021.
How can we submit the application for Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021?
You need to fill in your application through online mode i.e. from the official website of the Department of Social Security and Women & Child Development, Government of Punjab through the link sswcd.punjab.gov.in/en.
What is the selection procedure for Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Workers, and Anganwadi Helpers?
Selection in Pubjan Anganwadi will be based on the academic marks of the particular candidate.
How To Apply For Anganwadi Jobs In Punjab 2021
Through the sswcd.punjab.gov.in/en website, you can apply for Punjab Anganwadi Post in this article we have given sept by step procedure to check it.
You May Like