Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021: The Assam government has started a new Orunodoi Scheme to support financially weaker families on the finance.assam.gov.in portal. The Arunodoi Scheme is an initiative of the state government that will provide financial assistance of Rs. 830/- monthly to the poor households. One who wants to take the benefits of the Assam Arunodoi scheme will have to read this article completely of the Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2020-21. After reading this article, you will be able to know the application process of the Orunodoi scheme, eligibility criteria, important points related to the scheme, required documents, application status, and other important details related to the scheme.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Latest News
Assam Budget 2021 Orunodoi scheme has been increased to Rs.1000 per month to support financially weak families.
- 1 About Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2021
- 2 Orunodoi Scheme Highlights
- 3 Subsidy Amount
- 4 Assam orunodoi scheme details
- 5 Assam Arunodoi Scheme Related Key Points
- 6 Assam Arunodoi Scheme Apply Online 2021
- 7 How To Check Orunodoi Beneficiary List
- 8 Subsidy Amount Under Arunodoi Scheme 2021
- 9 Assam Orunodoi Scheme Form Download
- 10 Orunodoi Contact Details
- 11 Assam Orunodoi Scheme Faqs
About Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2021
The Assam Government is continuously working to uplift the poor families & economically backward sections of the community in the state. There are a lot of schemes that have been launched in Assam in the past few years to provide benefits to the citizens. Assam Arunodoi scheme is a state-funded scheme that provides certain financial assistance to each poor person of the state per month. This scheme has been rolled out and managed by the Finance Department of Assam. This scheme is one of the popular schemes in the state that will send 27 lakh poor and economically backward citizens.
After the launch of the scheme on October 2, 2020, the selection process for the beneficiaries has also been started on 17 August 2020. The scheme was launched by then Assam Health Minister Himanta Biswa Sharma who currently holds the post of Chief Minister in the state of Assam. If you want to apply online for the Orunodoi scheme Assam, you need to go to the official website of the Finance Department i.e. finance.assam.gov.in. After downloading the application form for the Assam Arunodoi scheme, you need to submit it offline mode.
Orunodoi Scheme Highlights
|Portal Name||Finance Assam Government Portal|
|Article Name||Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021 Registration|
|Article Category||Welfare Scheme for women|
|Aid||To support the financially weaker families.|
|Launched in||Assam state|
|Phase 1 amount||850/- per month (from 2nd October 2020)|
|Phase 2 amount||1000/- per month (from July 2021)|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 1,000 per month|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Assam state|
|Orunodoi official website||www.orunodoi.in|
Sarkari Yojana New List
- pm kisan status check 2021 10th installment date pmkisan.gov.in
- jagananna vidya deevena payment status & jvd 3rd installment eligible list released
- e shram card online registration & Download at e Shram Portal 2021
- up voter id card list download 2022 & apply online @ nvsp.in
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021 & 3rd Installment Date
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||Rs.200/-|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||Rs.80/-|
|Fruits and vegetable||Rs.150/-|
Assam orunodoi scheme details
|Total Districts||33 Districts|
|Total Gaon Panchayats||2299 Gaon Panchayats|
|Total villages||27927 villages|
|Total urban areas||100 urban areas|
Assam Arunodoi Scheme Related Key Points
- Assam Arunodoi Scheme was started by the current Chief Minister Mr. Himant Biswa Sharma and was launched by the Finance Department of the state.
- This women welfare scheme is completely funded by the state government.
- The motive of the Arunodoi scheme is to provide financial benefits to the poor families living in the state of Assam.
- This scheme will cover approximately 27 lakh families of the states.
- The budget for the Assam Arunodoi scheme is Rs 2,80,000 crore.
- If you want to apply for the scheme, you will have to submit your application form via offline method after downloading it from the official website.
- As per the scheme criteria, financial assistance under the orunodoi Scheme Assam will be provided for 5 years.
- Under this scheme, the government will also provide free napkins to young women who are studying between the 6th and 12th classes.
- The benefits of this scheme can be received only by the women so that the amount can be utilized properly.
- Families with widows can take advantage of the specific scheme.
- A family that has a divorced woman can also take the benefits of assam orunodoi.
- Families that have a person with a disability can also take the benefits through it.
Also Read: New Ration Card List Assam 2021
Assam Arunodoi Scheme Apply Online 2021
Many people are unaware of the process of application form of the Assam Orunodoi scheme 2021. If you want to apply for the Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021, you must be aware of the application procedure as mentioned below:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Finance Department, the Government of Assam – finance.assam.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link, you will be able to get the homepage of this orunodoi scheme website.
- Now you need to download the Application form PDF of the Assam Arunodoi scheme.
- After downloading the form PDF, you need to take the printout of this form.
- Enter the necessary details in the form such as the Name of Block, Gram Panchayat Name, Village Name, Locality, Applicant’s First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Gender, Permanent Address, and other details. And recheck the form after completing it.
- If you have verified your application form yourself, you need to attach all the required documents with it.
- Now you should submit your Assam Arunodoi scheme application form to the concerned department.
- While depositing your application, you will also receive an application slip that you need to save until you don’t receive the benefits of this scheme.
Also Read: Birth Certificate Form Assam Pdf Download
How To Check Orunodoi Beneficiary List
Orunodoi beneficiary list in Assam: Once you apply for the Assam Arunodoi Scheme, the government will also release the list of beneficiaries on the official website. You can check the list of all participants by following the below points:
- Step 1: Firstly visit the official website of Assam orunodoi Scheme i.e. finance.assam.gov.in.
- Step 2: Once you select the above link, the homepage of this website will be displayed in front of you.
- Step 3: Applicants are suggested to check the ‘View Status’ option and click on it.
- Step 4: Now the list of all districts will appear on your screen where you should select the name of your district.
- Step 5: Again a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- Step 6: You should enter the name of the beneficiary or name and click on the search option.
- Step 7: Thus the application status of the beneficiary will be shown on your screen.
Also Read: West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021
Subsidy Amount Under Arunodoi Scheme 2021
After submitting the application form of the Assam Arunodoi scheme, if your application form is accepted, a certain beneficiary amount will be provided. Read the following list to know the amount provided under various categories of Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2021:
|For Medicines||Rs. 400|
|For 4 kg of Pulses (50% Subsidy)||Rs. 200|
|Fruits & Vegetables||Rs. 150|
|For 4 kg of Sugar (50% Subsidy)||Rs. 80|
|Total Amount||Rs. 830|
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Form Download
Orunodoi Contact Details
For Technical Support [email protected]
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Faqs
How to apply the arunodoi scheme Assam 2021?
1.Anyone applying for the Assam Orunodoy Scheme should first visit the official website.
2.Then download the application form, fill in the Arunodoi Scheme application form with all the required details and attach the requested documents.
3.Submit to the relevant department.
Is it possible to orunodoi beneficiary list checklist at the official website?
First, you can get the benefit list by visiting the official website given here, selecting the status of the beneficiaries, and filling in the required details.
How much was decided to give in the 2021 budget under the Orunodoi scheme?
Under the Orunodoi scheme, the initial payment was 850/- per month and later increased to 1000/- as per its 2021 budget.
When did the Orunodoi Scheme start?
The Assam Arunodoi Scheme was inaugurated by the chief minister of Assam on 02 October 2020
You May Like
- Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana 2021: Online Registration, Application Status
- EPDS Bihar Ration Card New List 2021 PDF @ epds.bihar.gov.in
- RTPS Bihar Services Apply & Download: Caste, Income & Residential Certificate
- Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021 Online Apply @ edudbt.bih.nic.in
- Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021 Last Date, Status and Login @ epacs.bih.nic.in