Odisha government has started a scheme Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021 to give agricultural loans to landless farmers. Odisha government was providing of maximum loan Rs. 1.5 lakh to 2 lakh. Odisha Balaram Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik. Odisha Balaram Yojana was started on 6th July to promote the farmers to provide crop loans if they are landless. Under Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021, a loan of Rs 1,040 crore will be given to 7,00,000 landless farmers facing difficulties due to the coronavirus pandemic. in this article, we have given the Balaram yojana Odisha registration, registration process date, Benefits and Eligibility
If you want to apply now for the Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021, you should visit the official website of the Odisha Government i.e. odisha.gov.in. This scheme has been launched in collaboration with the National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development. Approximately, 70,000 colligations will have the inclusion of 5 landless farmers where each farmer will be able to get 1.60 lakh under the Balaram Yojana. For more information about Odisha Balaram Scheme, you should read this article carefully.
Odisha Balaram Yojana application process will stats soon.
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021 Details
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021 has been launched by the government for Krishak Saathi and the Agricultural Laborers of the village. This scheme will also encourage the farmers to connect them with banks, promote loan disbursement and facilitate loan repayment. Odisha Balaram Yojana will be provided of maximum Rs. 1.5 lakh to 2 lakh. Apart from farmers, the Odisha Balaram scheme will also provide benefits to more than 1.40 lakh joint liability groups in two years. NABARD General Manager A Chandrashekhar said, “This scheme is the first of its kind in the country where Agriculture workers at the grassroots level will get funding of about Rs 1,040 crore through this program. Farmers will get more extended benefits through Odisha Balaram Scheme 2021.
Also Read: Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Apply Online
Odisha Balaram Yojana Overview
|Portal Name||Bhoomihina Agriculturist Loan & Resources Augmentation Model|
|Scheme Name||ଓଡିଶା ବଳରାମ ଯୋଜନା Odisha Balaram Yojana|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Department||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment|
|Article Category||Farmers Scheme|
|Loan amount||maximum Rs. 1.5 lakh to 2 lakh|
|Odisha Balaram Yojana Budget||1,040 Crores to 7 lacks Farmers|
|Application Process||Starts Soon|
New Sarkari Yojana List
- KALIA Yojana 2021 New List has Released on kalia.odisha.gov.in
- Bhulekh Odisha Map 2021 Orissa Land Record Mutation Case Status @bhulekh.ori.nic.in
- Odisha Ration Card List – PDS Odisha Ration Card List 2021 Village/Block Wise
Benefits of the Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021
- Odisha Balaram Yojana has been established in 2021 at a cost of about Rs 1040 crore. Benefit in the form of a loan will be provided under Odisha Balaram Scheme.
- Under Balaram yojana Odisha 2021, farmers can increase their productivity and more benefits.
- Under Odisha Balaram, Yojana 2021, loans will be provided to more than 7,00,000 individual farmers and 1.40 lakh Joint Family liability groups.
- This scheme has been launched with the collaboration of the National Agriculture and Rural Development Bank (NABARD).
- As per the terms and conditions of the (ଓଡିଶା ବଳରାମ ଯୋଜନା) Odisha Balaram Yojana, groups consisting of 5 landless farmers will get the maximum loan Rs. 8 lakh and this amount will equally be divided among each family member of the family.
- The loan amount Rs. 1,040 crore of the specific scheme will be given through joint liability groups, which will act as a ‘social guarantee’.
- This scheme will be implemented by the government in collaboration with National Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- The government is trying to implement this scheme for agricultural workers at the grassroots level.
- The Chief Secretary also directed the officers to prepare a suitable institutional mechanism for coordination and overlook the aspects at various levels.
- This scheme will give the credit to the tenants to increase productivity in the agriculture sector.
- For the Balaram yojana Odisha, two government organizations; Agricultural Extension Management Institute and Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will act as nodal agencies at the state and district level respectively.
Also Read: KALIA Yojana 2021 New List has Released
Odisha Balaram Yojana Required Documents
Odisha Balaram Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The farmer should be landless farmer.
- farmer should be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- He should not have any land in his name.
How to Apply for the Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021?
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website of the Odisha Government.
- After clicking on the above link, you will be able to get the homepage of the particular website.
- A link ‘Apply for the Odisha Balaram Yojana‘ given on the homepage must be opened.
- The application form will be available on your screen.
- Now you need to Fill in all the important details asked in the application form.
- Upload all the relevant documents as required.
- And finally, click on the Submit button.
- Thus you will be able to download the application slip for the Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021. Take the printout of this slip for future references.
Odisha Balaram Scheme FAQs
What are the benefits for Krishak Saathi in Odisha Balaram Yojana?
Under the scheme, every Krishak Saathi will get an INR 2000 benefit amount for each Group (JLG).
When will start the online registration process be?
The Odisha state government has not announced any date regarding the Odisha Balaram Yojana registration process.
How much loan will the government give under Balaram yojana?
Odisha government will be provided of maximum Rs.1.5 lakh to 2 lakh
What is the interest rate for the Balaram scheme?
The RIB will decide the interest rate for the government schemes loans.
You May Like
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena Scheme First and Second Installment Update and Eligibility List
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021 and 2nd Installment Date
- RTPS Bihar Services Apply & Download: Caste, Income & Residential Certificate
- PMFBY List 2021- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Eligibility
- UP Nivesh Mitra Registration & Login @ niveshmitra.up.nic.in