National Scholarship Portal 2.0 2021: NMMS Full Form National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2021 is one of the major initiatives taken by the central government for the welfare of the students after Class 8 Through the NSP scholarship you will get 12,000 rupees. Many students are unable to complete their education due to the lack of financial expenses. So the government of India has started the National Scholarship Scheme for the students so that they can continue the study without hassles. Apart from this, the specific scheme will also help the financially weaker students to study in higher institutions. This article is going to provide you with all the important aspects related to the National Scholarship 2021 including the online application process, eligibility criteria, documents for National Scholarship 2020-21, etc.
National Scholarship Portal 2.0 Latest Updates
Students from Jharkhand who have applied for MHRD (DOHE)’s Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships of College and University Students are requested to enter their roll number in the application form along with their 12th roll code.
- 1 National Scholarship Portal 2.0 2021 Details
- 2 Scholarships.gov.in 2021 Highlights
- 3 NSP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 4 Important Features of the National Scholarship Portal 2.0
- 5 Selection Procedure for the NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2021
- 6 Necessary Documents for the NMMS Scholarship 2021
- 7 Apply Online On National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- 8 Apply for the NMMS Scholarship Offline 2021
- 9 NMMS application form 2021 of state wise
- 10 National Scholarship Portal Helpline Number
- 11 National Scholarship Portal Queries
National Scholarship Portal 2.0 2021 Details
The National Scholarship scheme was launched by the Human Resource and Development Ministry (Education Ministry) of India. The main aim of launching the NMMS Scholarship was to reduce the dropout rate of students after completing Class 8. The full form of the NMMS Scholarship is National Means Cum Merit Scholarship. Benefits of the NMMS Scholarship will be provided to the people that come from the Economically Weaker Section. One who wants to avail of the National Scholarship 2020-21 will have to fill in an application form online or offline mode. After the submission of the application, you will be able to get a scholarship of Rs. 12000 per year. For the first time, the NMMS Scholarship was launched in May 2008.
Scholarships.gov.in 2021 Highlights
|Portal Name||National Scholarship Portal 2.0|
|Scheme Name||NMMS (National Means Cum Merit Scholarship) 2021|
|Launched By||Indian Government|
|Launched Date||May 2008|
|Beneficiaries||Lower Income Category Applicants|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance to Students|
|NSP Full Form||National Scholarship Portal 2.0|
|NSP Scholarship Amount||Rs. 12000 annually|
|National Scholarship 2020-21 starting date||Not yet announced|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|NSP Helpline Number||0120-6619540|
Also Read: Student Credit Card Registration
NSP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2021
If you lying under the following eligibility conditions, you will be provided benefits of the NMMS scheme:
- Benefits of the NMMS Scholarship will be provided after passing class 8 by the student.
- Before passing Class 8, you must have to apply for the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2021.
- If the income of your parents is less than Rs. 1,50,000 annually, you can only apply for the NMMS Scholarship 2021.
- Students who will be selected under 1,00,000 will be provided benefits of the National Scholarship Scheme.
- The amount under the NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2021 will be given by the PFMS method by the State Bank of India (SBI).
- Students who are studying in any KVS, Sainik School, Private School, etc., will not be eligible for the NMMS scholarship 2021.
- Benefits of the National scholarship will be discontinued for those students who will get marks less than 60% in class 10 and 55% marks in class 11th.
- MP Shiksha Scholarship 2021 list
- PFMS Scholarship 2021 Track Payment Status
- MahaDBT 2021 Scholarship Online Applications
- UP Scholarship Status 2021 Check Online
Important Features of the National Scholarship Portal 2.0
- The most important feature of the NMMS scholarship is to provide Rs 12000 financial assistance to the students of Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, and Class 12.
- Benefits of the NMMS scholarship will be provided to those students whose parents’ financial income is less than 150000 annually.
- The National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Yojana was launched in 2008.
- To get benefits of the NMMS scholarship, students will have to pass the aptitude test called mental ability test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- Approximately 1 lakh students are selected for the NMMS scholarship every year.
- The National Scholarship scheme 2021 will directly be sent to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Students who will appear in the aptitude test of NMMS scholarship will have to get at least 55% marks for General Category while 50% marks are applicable for the Reserved category.
Also Read: MP Shiksha Portal Scholarship Registration
Selection Procedure for the NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2021
The Central Government provides scholarships to the students who will pass the Mental Ability Test and Scholastic Aptitude Test. NMMS Scholarship Aptitude Test will be conducted by the National Council for Educational Research and training i.e. NCERT. Students who want to get the NMMS scholarship must attempt the paper within the time duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes and get the minimum qualifying marks of the NMMS Scholarship. Disabled students will be given additional time to finish the aptitude test. Following tests are conducted for the NMMS scholarship:
Mental Ability Test (MAT) – This is a Reasoning Test conducted for the students that contain questions based on Analogy, Classification, Pattern, Hidden Figure, etc. Students will be provided 90 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – This test will contain questions based on the subjects of Social Study, Science, Mathematics, etc. All these questions will be based on the 7th and 8th standards. A total of 90 MCQs will be provided in the Scholastic Aptitude Test.
Necessary Documents for the NMMS Scholarship 2021
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Disability Certificate for Disabled Candidates
- Mark Sheets of Class 7th and Class 8th
- Passport Size Colour Photographs
- Student Signature
- Parents Signature
Note: Students studying in “Kendriya Vidyalayas, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas” are not eligible for scholarships under this scheme.
Apply Online On National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
Students who are keen to apply for the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2021 must go through the following steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal @ www.scholarships.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link, you will be able to get the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
- Now you need to click on the National Scholarship Online New Registration section.
- Once you click on the above link, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Students need to read all the instructions given under the specific scheme carefully and tick on the undertaking section to proceed with the application form.
- Now you need to click on the Continue button.
- Students are suggested to fill in the details such as living state, District name, name of the student, type of scheme, date of birth, gender, mobile number, email ID, bank account detail, captcha code, etc.
- You are suggested to check the above details before submitting the application form.
- Thus you will be able to apply for the national scholarship 2021 successfully.
- Take the printout of the Nsp scholarship application form online 2021 for future uses.
Also Read: Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana
Apply for the NMMS Scholarship Offline 2021
Students who want to submit the NMMS scholarship application form manually can follow the below steps:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship test 2021 @ www.scholarships.gov.in.
- The NSP portal page of the scholarship site will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Students need to download the nsp application form pdf from the website.
- Now the application form will be available in the PDF format on your computer screen that you need to take the printout.
- Take the printout of the application form of the NMMS scholarship where you have to fill in the details as similarly applied in the online application form.
- Fill in the above details correctly, you need to check the details carefully and attach all the necessary documents as given on this page.
- After filling in the NSP application form, you have to submit your application form to the respective authority.
NMMS application form 2021 of state wise
|Name Of the state||official website of the state|
|NMMS Tamil Nadu 2021||dge.tn.gov.in|
|NMMS Assam 2021||madhyamik.assam.gov.in|
|NMMS Punjab 2021||epunjabschool.gov.in|
|NMMS Gujarat 2021||sebexam.org|
|NMMS Maharashtra 2021||nmms.mscescholarshipexam.in|
|NMMS Dadra & Nagar Haveli 2021||dnh.nic.in|
|NMMS Arunachal Pradesh 2021||apdhte.nic.in|
|NMMS Jharkhand 2021||jac-nmmss.com|
|NMMS Mizoram 2021||scert.mizoram.gov.in|
|NMMS Nagaland 2021||scert.nagaland.gov.in|
|NMMS Puducherry 2021||schooledn.py.gov.in|
|NMMS Rajasthan 2021||education.rajasthan.gov.in|
|NMMS Manipur 2021||manipur.gov.in|
|NMMS Andhra Pradesh||main.bseap.org|
|NMMS Uttar Pradesh||examregulatoryauthorityup.in|
|NMMS Jammu & Kashmir||jkbose.ac.in|
|NMMS Himachal Pradesh||himachalservices.nic.in|
|NMMS Daman & Diu||daman.nic.in|
|NMMS Madhya Pradesh||educationportal.mp.gov.in|
|NMMS West Bengal||scholarships.wbsed.gov.in|
National Scholarship Portal Helpline Number
Candidates Can Contact the Help Desk for Resolution of the Technical problems
nsp contact number: 0120 – 6619540
National Scholarship Portal Queries
How To Change Password In National Scholarship Portal
If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgotten Password option at the bottom of the page, then enter your application and capture and hit Submit, then you will have the opportunity to set a new password.
Who is eligible to apply for the NSP scholarship program?
Students who meet the scheme guidelines of various ministries are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Which fields in the application form are mandatory?
(*) Star Mark fields are mandatory fields of National Scholarship Application Form.
How do I check the status of my National Scholarship application?
Students can check the status of the national scholarship online application by submitting his / her nsp application id and date of birth and visit this link “Check your status“.
You May Like