The Government of Bihar has started an incentive Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana program for students who are going to write the 10th standard exams in 2021. As part of the incentives program, all students who insecure first class in the Bihar, Class 10 exams will be given a monetary reward of Rs. 10,000 per student under Bihar Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana. Additionally, the government will also be giving RS. 8,000 incentive to the students of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes who pass the exam in the second division.
To avail of these benefits, the student will have to apply through the online portal edudbt bih nic in for Chief Minister Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021. This amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary account to avoid any misappropriation. We have given all the details regarding eligibility, Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana Online Apply, documents required, and other guidelines related to the Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021 in this article.
Recently Bihar government has released 10th class results in that exams who got first class and second class then can apply for this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021 Details
In order to encourage higher education in the students of Bihar, the chief minister has launched the Bihar Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana for all students of Class 10 who will be appearing for exams in 2021. Under Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana, all students who are unmarried and have successfully passed 10th standard in first class will be given a monetary incentive of Rs. 10,000 for the general category and Rs. 8,000 for scheduled caste and scheduled tribe students. The students will not have to visit any center physically for availing the benefits under the Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana.
The entire process of application is made online through the edudbt bih nic in the portal and the disbursement of funds is also done online and the money is credited directly to the Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021 beneficiary bank account given during the application process. This financial help has been extended to students because the government found that several students are opting out of higher education due to lack of funds. Using the Protsahan amount the students can apply for and complete their education and secure a bright future for themselves and their family members.
Also Read: How to change Photo in Voter ID Card Online
Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana Overview
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Students for Bright Future|
|The amount for First Rankers||10,000 Rs|
|The amount for Second Rankers (SC/ ST)||8,000 Rs|
|Last Date to Apply||Not Announced|
Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021 Benefits
The benefits of the Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana are as given below:
- Under Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana incentive scheme, all girl students completing the 2021 standard 10 exams will receive financial assistance of Rs. 10,000.
- Students who belong to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and those who have completed 10th Std in second division will receive an amount of Rs. 8,000.
- The entire process of the scheme is being completed online and there is no requirement of physically visiting any office, especially during these times of COVID-19.
- The entire amount will be directly credited to the bank account of the student and hence there will be no mishandling of cheating that will take place in the distribution of funds.
Also Read: Search Name in Voter List by Epic No
Bihar Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana Eligibility
We have given below the Bihar Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana Eligibility criteria for students who wish to apply for this scheme:
- The students appearing for the exam must be unmarried.
- All students must pass the Bihar Class 10 exam which will be conducted in 2021 only.
- The applicant who wishes to receive benefits under this scheme must be permanent residents of Bihar.
- The annual income of the student’s family must be less than 1.5 Lakh.
Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021 Required Documents
The following documents are required for applying to this Bihar Protsahan Yojana 2021:
- Passport size photo
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Bank account passbook with the account number and IFSC code.
- Identity card
- Income certificate
- Class 10 Registration Card / Result after it’ issued
Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021 10th Pass Last Date
Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana Last Date: Not Announced
Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana Online Apply 2021
In order to apply for the benefits under the Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021, the student needs to follow the following guidelines:
- First visit the official website of the Bihar Government, which is known as the E Kalyan portal by clicking here edudbt.bih.nic.in.
- This will open the homepage of the Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021.
- Here you will see different options for various other incentives of the Bihar Government. From this select one link (in total three links are there) titled “Apply for the Chief Minister Boys / Girls Class 10 Pass Incentive Scheme”
- The first thing you are required to do is verify your name from the list of students registered on the portal district-wise. From the page that opens, you will find several options in the right-hand corner of the screen. Here click on the ‘Verify name and account details’ link.
- This will open another page where you will find details of all students who have passed the Bihar Class 10 Exams. Here select your district name from the dropdown and then college. After selection click on the ‘View’ button. The system will show details of all students who have passed the exam. You can apply for the scheme only if your name appears on the list.
- Then again navigate to the earlier page. Here click on the ‘Click here to Apply’ link.
- This will open the Login screen where you will be required to enter your registration number, date of birth, or total marks. Then enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- After verification, the system will give you a unique login ID. Then click on the bank details link.
- This will open the application form in the browser. Enter all required details such as student name, father and mother name, student registration number, beneficiary bank account number and IFSC code, Aadhaar number, etc. After entering all details click on the ‘Save’ button.
- After you save the application, then go to the home page, agree to the declaration and conditions and click on the ‘Submit button. This will complete your application process.
Also Read: How to Download Voter ID Card Online
Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021 Status
In order to check the Bihar Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana Status of your application, you should follow the instruction given below:
- Visit the e-Kalyan portal of the Bihar Government by www.edudbt.bih.nic.in.
- From the home page navigate to the scheme webpage by clicking on the “Apply for Mukhyamantri Balak / Balika 10th Pass Protsahan Yojana” link.
- Now click on the ‘Click here to View Application Status’ link from the “Important Link” section on the right-hand corner. This will display the application status page in the browser.
- Enter your registration number here and click on the ‘Search’ button. This will display the status of your application on the screen.
Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana list 2021 10th Pass
Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Class 10 Protsahan Yojana Email
You can reach out to the customer helpline by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana FAQs
How much incentive amount will students get under Bihar E-Kalyan Protsahan Yojana 2021?
Under this yojana, the candidates who have successfully completed 10th std with first division (for General / BC) will be given Rs. 10,000 (ten thousand) and those with second division (only SC / ST) will get Rs. 8000 (eight thousand).
When will students get money from this Bihar Mukhyamantri Incentive Scheme 2021?
The incentive amount under this scheme is generally transferred to the student’s bank account within 2 to 3 months after the application is completed and verified.
I have passed my Class 10 Exam in the first class in March 2019. Will I get benefits of this Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana 2021?
No, you are not eligible. The Bihar Government has announced this scheme only for students who will pass the Class 10 Exams in the year 2021. Those who have already completed the exams are not eligible for applying for incentives under this Scheme.
How to apply for Bihar E-Kalyan Protsahan Yojana 2021?
You can apply for this Scheme by visiting the Bihar Government’s official website ie. the e-Kalyan portal by clicking here at www.edudbt.bih.nic.in. For detailed instructions on how to apply, you should read the article given above.
You May Like