The state government has started an online land record portal called MahaBhulekh Land Records. The Mahabhulekh portal has been divided into some parts by the state government such as Nashik, Konkan, Maharashtra, Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur, bhumiabhilekh, etc. You can also get information related to Bhunaksha, online land records, Khatauni number, Khewat number, Khasra number, etc. If you access the e-Bhoomi portal, you can easily get any information.
First people used to visit a particular Tehsil of your district or Common Service Center. They could get the information or papers related to the land but in view of this problem, the state government obtained information about the land through the Bhulekh scheme, and now, people can access any kind of information related to the Bhulekh through the Mahabhulekh 7/12 portal. And easily they could get information related to the land.
You can get all the information for the Mahabhulekh 7/ 12 Online Portal in this article.
- 1 Mahabhulekh 7/12 Online Details
- 2 Bhulekh Mahabhumi gov in Overview
- 3 Bhulekh Mahabhumi Online Benefits
- 4 Mahabhumi Bhulekh Online 7/12 Checking Procedure
- 5 Mahabhumi Bhulekh Online 8A Checking Procedure
- 6 Mahabhulekh 7\12 App Download
- 7 Mahabhulekh 7/12 Online Procedure for Entering Mutation
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions on Mahabhumi Bhulekh 7/12 & 8A
Mahabhulekh 7/12 Online Details
Mahabhulekh 7/12 Online is one of the most vital portals for the people in the Maharashtra state who want to check the information for their land or property. Mahabhumi Bhulekh portal greatly assists the people in the state to know the owner of the particular property/ land. Earlier, you used to visit the government offices for a small task to check the details of Marathi Online Bhumi.
But in the current scenario, you can easily access every detail of any land of the state of Maharashtra within a few seconds. Hence you can easily spare your time and can invest in other vital tasks. If you want to get details of 7/12 Nashik, 7/12 Thane, 7/12 Utara in Marathi Online Bhumi, etc., can go through the official website of Mahabhulekh by the link bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in. You will have to enter some necessary information in the relevant column if you want to know the details of Maha bhumi Abhilekh.
You will be able to know other info from the bhulekh mahabhumi gov in like Jamabandi, Khasra Khatauni, inscription, details of the land, farm papers, farm map, etc. Now the people of the state will not need to go to Patwar Kheen. The people of the state can get complete information about their land online from anywhere and can also download it online. Before the launch of this online portal, the people of the state get any information related to their land.
In view of all these problems, the state government has made available all the information related to the land online. Now the citizens of the state can easily see 7/12 or 8A of his/ her division related to their land in the online portal without any hassle, which will save them a lot of time. However, the main purpose of the commencement of this portal is transparency in the working procedure of the related government’s authority. After seeing 7/12 Utara in Maratha Online, you will be able to know the name of the person that is responsible to manage all the activities related to the land/ property located in the state.
Also Read: Bhumiabhilekh 7/12 Satbara Utara Online
Bhulekh Mahabhumi gov in Overview
|Name of The Portal||Maharashtra Bhumi Abhilekh (Maharashtra Bhulekh Bhumi 7/12 & 8A)|
|Purpose||To Provide Online Services to the Citizens|
|Benefit||Access Your Land Info through Online Software System|
|Available Services||Mahabhulekh 7/12, 8A & Others|
Bhulekh Mahabhumi Online Benefits
- Mahabhulekh can be obtained by land record details through online mode.
- For Bhulekh details, you do not need to wait for a long time outside the government office.
- Now you can get the information about the land through Mahabhulekh in a few minutes.
- People can easily visit the official website through the Internet from home and can save time for the people.
- Now people don’t have to visit any office for the relevant map of their land or any documents related to the land.
- You can save both your money and time after registering online and you will not have to face troubles.
- Citizens of Maharashtra can easily know details of your land by entering your Jamabandi number and Khasra Khatauni number under Mahabhulekh. With this, people can get information easily.
- With this, those who used to get measles Khatauni offline and spending many hours for the completion of a small task will now be more benefitted.
Also Read: Bhulekh Odisha Map 2020 Land Record
Mahabhumi Bhulekh Online 7/12 Checking Procedure
If you are interested in checking your Bhulekh record 7/12 online, you will have to follow some simple steps as given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Bhulekh Mahabhumi gov in Maharashtra by the link bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link, the homepage of the website will appear in front of you.
- Now you need to select section 7/12 and District name.
- Also, choose the name of your Taluka & Village.
- Select the method from Account Number, First Name, Last Name, Full Name, etc., by which you want to check your land record.
- After entering any of the above details, you need to press the submit button.
- Here 7/12 Details of Mahabhumi Bhulekh will appear in front of you.
- You need to take the printout of Mahabhumi Abhilekh 7/12 information as appeared on your computer screen for future references.
Mahabhumi Bhulekh Online 8A Checking Procedure
Note: Similar procedure is also applicable for applicants who want to check the information of the Mahabhumi Abhilekh 8A details.
Also Read: CG Bhuiya Naksha Khasra: CGLRC
Mahabhulekh 7\12 App Download
Maharashtra Administration has also issued a Mahabhulekh app for the citizens that will provide them the similar information as available in the Mahabhulekh 7/12 Online Land Record Portal. Android users can follow the below steps if they want to download the Mahabhulekh Land Records & Other Activities related to the Land/ Property:
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- After that, you have to enter the keyword ‘7/12 & 8A Utara Maharashtra’ in the search bar of the Google Play Store. Click the search button.
- Then a list of similar apps will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on the app named ‘7/12 & 8A Utara Maharashtra.’
- In this way, the Mahabhulekh app will be downloaded to your phone.
- You can do this whole process successfully. And with the help of this app, you are also aware of the land.
Mahabhulekh 7/12 Online Procedure for Entering Mutation
First of all, you have to go to the Mahabhulekh 7/12 Online official website of Public Data Entry for Property Registration and Mutations in Land Records.
- Now, you have to scroll down and click on the particular option.
- Then you have to login by filling in your username, password, and captcha code.
- After this, you have to click on the option of 7/12 Mutation.
- Now you have to select the role.
- And after selecting Role, whatever entry you have to make in your land record, you can do that entry.
- Now you have to click on the submit button. Keep in mind that the entry made by you after clicking the submit button cannot be changed.
Also Read: Banglarbhumi 2020 land information WB online
Frequently Asked Questions on Mahabhumi Bhulekh 7/12 & 8A
If I do not have land papers, how can I check Mahabhumi 7/12?
You can use your name after selecting the name of your District, Taluka & Village.
What is Mahabhulekh 7/12?
7/12 is an excerpt from a registered land that helps to complete a particular plot.
I do not have an identity card, can I take advantage of it?
You need to have an original identity card.
How to obtain/ download 7/12 online?
You can access it from the Maharashtra Mahabhumi Abhilekh 7/12 app or its official online portal by following some simple steps as suggested above.
You May Like