Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP was launched by the state government to raise the status of education among girl children. Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana aims to provide financial assistance of Rs. 1,18,000 to each beneficiary. If you want to apply for the MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2021, you will have to apply for the particular Ladli Laxmi scheme through an online method. Madhya Pradesh government is emphasizing the education of the poor, destitute & women. Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Scheme is going to be one of the best schemes to make women empowered. The Women & Child Welfare Department of the State is trying to provide the best educational and economical benefits through the Ladli Laxmi scheme. If you want to get more information about this Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP 2021 such as application link/ official website, eligibility criteria, Ladli Laxmi Yojna documents, important points/ benefits of the scheme, etc., you need to read this article carefully.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Latest News
Application has been started you can apply now.
- 1 Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana Details
- 2 Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP Overview
- 3 Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana Benefits
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for the Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP
- 5 Ladli Laxmi Yojana Documents Required
- 6 Ladli Laxmi Yojna MP Amount
- 7 How to Apply Online for Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP 2021?
- 8 How to Apply Offline for Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021?
- 9 Ladli Laxmi Yojana Application Form PDF MP
- 10 Ladli Laxmi Yojana Certificate Download
- 11 Ladli Laxmi Yojna MP Helpline Number
- 12 Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP FAQ’s
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana Details
As you know, there are many families in Madhya Pradesh who are financially weak and parents neither are able to give higher education to their daughters nor can they collect money for their marriage. Many people are also prone to gender inequality and they differentiate between boys and girls. In view of all these problems, the state government has started Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP that targets to provide financial assistance for the education and marriage of the daughter. The amount provided under the MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana will greatly help in reducing the sex ratio of women and men in the state and promote women for higher education. And Ladli Laxmi Yojna 2021 was started to provide financial assistance to the daughters of Madhya Pradesh so that the sex ratio can be improved. Under this Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021, now all the registered girls will be provided class-wise training for the continuation of education. Now the girl child can get training from class I to class XII.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP Overview
|Portal Name||Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana|
|Department||The Women & Child Welfare Department of Madhya Pradesh|
|Aim||To raise the status of education among girl children|
|Launched On||1st April 2007|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 1,18,000|
|Apply Online||Active now|
|Application Form||given below|
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana Benefits
- The benefit of this Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP 2021 will be provided to the poor girls of Madhya Pradesh state.
- To take advantage of this MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana, it is mandatory to enroll the girl child in the first year of birth.
- Under this scheme, the girl child should not be married till the age of 18 years only after the age of 21 Rs 1 lakh will be transferred by the state government to the daughter’s bank account.
- If 2 daughters have taken birth together as the second child in a family, then she can take advantage of Ladli Laxmi MP Yojna.
- For adopted children, guardians can also apply for the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2021.
- If in the form of the 2nd child, twin daughters have taken birth, they can also apply for the MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2021.
- Amount provided under the MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme can be utilized for education or higher education of the children.
Sarkari Yojana New List
- Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP 2021 Apply Online & Certificate Download
- MP Rojgar Panjiyan Portal Online Form 2021 & Renewal Process
- E Uparjan MP 2021-22 | E Uparjan Rabi Online Registration
- MP Shiksha Portal Scholarship Registration, Status, Laptop Vitran 2021 Details @ shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
- MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Registration For Madhya Pradesh Unemployment Scheme Apply (3500)
Eligibility Criteria for the Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP
To take benefits of the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2021, beneficiaries will have to follow the below eligibility conditions:
- Applicant’s daughters must not be married up to the age of 18 years.
- Parent of the daughter must not be an income taxpayer.
- You must be a permanent resident of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- If you have adopted any girl child, you must have proof of the same to get benefits of the MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme.
Also Read: West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Documents Required
Before applying for the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojna 2021, you must have to collect the following documents.
Ladli Laxmi Yojna MP Amount
Total amount Rs. 1,18,000/-
|When she joined the 6th class||Rs.2,000/-|
|When she joined the 9th class||Rs.4,000/-|
|When she joined the 11th class||Rs.6,000/-|
|When she joined the 12th class||Rs.6,000/-|
|When she got 21 Years||Rs.1,00,000/-|
Also Read: Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021 Apply Online
How to Apply Online for Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP 2021?
Interested beneficiaries who want to apply for the Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021 of the state of Madhya Pradesh, should follow the steps given below-
- The applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme i.e. ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option of “आवेदन” or “Application”.
- After clicking on the specific link, a new page will be displayed where you should select the option of ‘जनसामान्य.’
- After that, the application form will open on the next page.
- Here you should verify that you are a citizen of Madhya Pradesh state, have income taxpayer certification, girl type – First/ Second, and Anganwadi Registration Confirmation. And click on the checkbox to confirm that you are entering the correct details in the application form.
- Save your MP Ladli Laxmi Application Form 2021.
- In the detailed application form, you will have to enter the personal information of the girl child, family information, vaccination status, correspondence information, uploading of fourth documents.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- After this, you will finally get a registration number
- And with the help of this registration number, you can easily check the status of the application form.
How to Apply Offline for Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021?
For offline registration of the Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP 2021, you must have to follow the below steps:
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest Anganwadi center.
- You will have to give the application form of Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP from Anganwadi Center.
- Now you have to fill the application form carefully and attach all the documents to it.
- Now you have to submit this form to the same Anganwadi center.
- In this way, you can easily apply offline.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Application Form PDF MP
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Certificate Download
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this Ladli Laxmi Yojana certificate download page, you will see the option of the Certificate below.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option you will reach the next page.
- On this page, you have to fill in the registration number of the girl child. Then click on the search button.
- Then after entering the registration code, the certificate will open which can also be downloaded and saved as an image.
Ladli Laxmi Yojna MP Helpline Number
If you got any issues while applying for the scheme or checking the status you can contact the officers through Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP Portal.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana MP FAQ’s
How to download Ladli Laxmi yojana mp application form PDF?
In this article, we have given the application form link download it.
What are the documents required to apply for the Ladli Laxmi scheme?
Bank Account Passbook
Passport Size Photo
How much money will the Madhya Pradesh government give under this scheme
Madhya Pradesh government is giving 1,18,000 Rs to each beneficiary.
You May Like
- Rythu Bharosa 3rd Installment Eligible List 2022 and Payment Status
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Eligible List 2022 & 2nd Installment date
- jkepds ration card 2022 new list village wise @ jk.epds.nic.in
- JKepds – Jammu Kashmir New Ration Card List @ jk.epds.nic.in
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Second Installment Date and Eligibility List | Jagananna Vidya Deevena 4th Installment Date and Eligibility List