Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy: The Government of Jharkhand has started the Jharkhand petrol subsidy scheme in the state on Republic Day i. e. from 26 January 2022 onwards. People can register for Petrol Subsidy in Jharkhand after Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy registration the Subsidy amount will directly be transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. If you want to get aware of all the information related to the Jharkhand petrol subsidy apply online 2023, in this article we have covered all the important information related to the petrol subsidy Yojana 2023.
Jharkhand government has launched a new scheme the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy because Petrol prices have significantly been hiked in the past few months and it has been a cause of concern among the common people. Due to the increase in fuel prices, transportation charges have also been modified so the prices of almost every commodity have been raised. Due to the increase in petrol prices, the Economically weaker class of the country is unable to manage their expenses freely. Hence the Jharkhand government has taken a unique initiative where poor people will be provided with a petrol subsidy in Jharkhand after purchasing it from the petrol pumps.
jharkhand petrol subsidy news
petrol subsidy Jharkhand registration will start today ie: 26th January 2022 the official website link is given below.
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2023
Governments always take care of their citizens and launch various schemes from time to time. Government schemes are provided in favour of the citizens of the state so that they can financially enable and live a joyful life. Government always takes care of the people who belong to the Economically Backward Class and disabled people who are the beneficiaries of the government scheme. Similarly, the Jharkhand government has also launched the Petrol Subsidy Yojana that will provide a 25 rupees subsidy per liter of petrol whereas you can avail maximum subsidy of ₹ 250.
It means that Jharkhand citizens can purchase petrol up to 10 liters per month in the maximum Subsidy amount of ₹ 250. To avail of the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Government Yojana, you will have to register your bank account under the specific scheme where the same Subsidy amount will be transferred under the Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme of the government.
jharkhand petrol subsidy online
|Name of Scheme||Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme|
|Name of State||Jharkhand|
|Scheme Launched by||State CM Hemant Soren|
|Subsidy Amount||Rs. 250/- Per Month|
|Beneficiary||EWS Peoples, PHH, AAY, and Green Ration|
|Government Provide Subsidy for||Two Wheelers candidates|
|Subsidy||Rs. 25/- for each Liter up to 10 Liters|
|Cost Around||Rs. 901.86 Crore Annually|
|Total Beneficiaries Covered||Around 59 Lakh Candidates|
|Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Registration Started On||19th January 2022|
|Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Registration Start||26th January 2022|
|Petrol Subsidy Scheme Credited||Directly to the bank account (DBT)|
|CM Support App Download||Download Here|
petrol subsidy scheme Important information
The petrol subsidy Jharkhand scheme has been launched by the Government of Jharkhand on 26th January 2022 while the registration is also open and you can apply through the official website or its mobile App easily. We are providing the step-by-step procedure to apply for the Jharkhand petrol subsidy scheme if you want to apply through the mobile app, you will have to download the CM Support App of the Jharkhand government on your mobile phone and follow the instructions as required.
As per the information obtained from the government, after getting approval for the particular scheme, 32 citizens applied immediately. But most people are still unaware of the Jharkhand petrol subsidy scheme but from 26 January 2022 (Launching Date on Republic Day), it is expected that every citizen will have access to the particular scheme. You can obtain all the information related to the Jharkhand petrol subsidy scheme from our article.
Jharkhand पेट्रोल सब्सिडी Scheme Objective
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme has not only been started to woo the people but its purpose is also to make the people benefit from it. Currently, the petrol price in Jharkhand is around ₹100 and its economic burden on the common people has increased to a great extent. So, they are not happy with the government’s policies and the people of Jharkhand are constantly opposing these policies of the Central government. So the Jharkhand government understood the pain of the poor people of the state and after deducting some taxes on petrol prices, Rs. 25 are transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries on per liter petrol.
Interested beneficiaries should not apply for the Jharkhand petrol subsidy government scheme by visiting any government office but they can directly apply from the official website of the Government or mobile app. So you can drastically save money & time. Jharkhand Chief Minister Shri Hemant Soren held a meeting with the departmental ministers on January 19, 2022, at Project Bhawan Secretariat regarding the petrol subsidy scheme. The scheme will be started on 26 January i.e. during the Republic Day Celebrations.
Eligibility Criteria for the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2023
Jharkhand petrol subsidy scheme 2023 benefits will be provided to only those citizens who will satisfy all the eligibility conditions Defined by the state government officials. Read the following steps that will be very helpful for all beneficiaries who want to avail of this scheme –
- Only those beneficiaries will be applicable who will hold the ration card under the National Food Security Act or the Food Security Act of the Government of Jharkhand.
- To be benefited from this scheme, you must have a valid number linked to your Aadhaar Card.
- Apart from this, you also need to contain a bank account in Nationalised Rural Bank or Cooperative Bank.
- You must have the ration card containing the name of every family member & attested Aadhar number by the government.
- The registration of the vehicle must be valid containing the name of the particular beneficiary.
- This scheme is applicable only to two-wheelers owners you must have a valid Driving Licence as well.
Main Features and Benefits of the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2023
- Only Economically Poor People will be rewarded with the Jharkhand petrol subsidy Yojana.
- You must have a bike or scooter to avail of the subsidy under the petrol fuel scheme of the state.
- The scheme is applicable for one month on a maximum of 10-liter petrol while the maximum Subsidy amount will be provided under this scheme will be Rs 250. It means on per liter of petrol, a maximum Subsidy amount of Rs. 25 will be transferred to the registered bank account.
- Every ration cardholder or person associated with the National Food Security Scheme or State Government Food Security Scheme is eligible to submit the application for the Jharkhand subsidy scheme.
- Approximately 20 lakh people will be benefited from the Petrol Subsidy Scheme of the Jharkhand state.
- To apply for this scheme, you don’t have to move outside but you can directly apply yourself by using the mobile app launched by the government recently or from the official website.
Important Documents for the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2023
Only those people are provided benefits of the Jharkhand petrol subsidy scheme to contain all the valid documents and produce them during the application submission. Read the following list of documents that is applicable while applying for the Petrol Subsidy Yojana of the Jharkhand Government.
- Domicile certificate of the Jharkhand state
- Aadhar card
- Two-wheeler registration certificate
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Valid email ID
- Permanent Driving license
- Passport size photographs
- Bank account passbook
Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy apply online at jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in
All citizens who are interested to apply for the Jharkhand petrol subsidy scheme 2023 online by visiting the official website should read The below steps that will be helpful for them drastically –
- The first step is to click on the official website link of the Jharkhand Ration Card Management System i.e. jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in or CM Support App.
- The website will redirect you to the homepage of the RCMS official website of the Department of Food, Public Distribution, and Consumer Affairs, Jharkhand.
- Interested beneficiaries need to click on the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme link given under the homepage itself.
- Now you are required to enter your ration card and Aadhar number including your mobile number to receive the OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the One Time Password section. And click on the login button.
- Now, beneficiaries will have to carefully choose the name of all their family members along with the vehicle number and driving license number. And click on the submit button.
- We hope that you must have known the process of applying for the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme through the steps given above.
- If you want to get more information about the Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Scheme 2023, the comment box is open for you. Or contact the Department of Food Public Distribution and Consumer Affairs of the State of Jharkhand.
jharkhand petrol subsidy app download
petrol subsidy jharkhand FAQ’s
How to apply for the Jharkhand petrol subsidy?
Through the Jharkhand petrol subsidy website, you can apply in this article we have given step-by-step procedures to check it.
How to download the Jharkhand petrol subsidy app?
Through this jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in link, you can download the Jharkhand petrol subsidy app.
You May Like