Jharkhand State Apna Khata and Bhu Naksha Jharbhoomi check online records start online. People from Jharkhand can easily apply for ROR Mutation Dakhil Kharij. Citizens of the state can check their land records here by using their simple account numbers and obtaining the names listed there. The government has commenced the latest new provision and named Apna Khata.
It was originally started by the NIC (National Informatics Centre). The main objective of this plan is to implement online data land accounts for the people of the state. That account will hold every detail of the land records of the people.
Reasons for implementation Jharkhand land Records Jharbhumi Online
The government of Jharkhand has begun a new website for the residents of the state. It is known as Apna Khata from where all the people of the state can view their land records or land map. The major objective behind devising this yojana is to offer all the official details of land to the people.
In Jharkhand, the Apna khata website, people can easily enter their account number and check all of their land records. Therefore, all the work is done online. On the portal, users can see their Jamabandi Copy Khasra estimate online.
Jharkhand Apna Khata Overview
|Naming the portal||Jharkhand Apna Khata|
|Official Web site||jharbhoomi.nic.in|
|Name of the scheme||Jharkhand Apna Khata – Bhu Naksha|
Benefits and Details Jharkhand Bhoomi Land Map Online
The Jharkhand Apna Khata Portal has a lot of benefits for the users.
- All land records can be easily viewed online.
- People now need not visit the patwarkhana and directly connect online to check the records.
- With the help of the account number, residents of Jharkhand will be able to check the data online on the portal.
- Apna khata portal will save your time and energy than earlier times.
- In the Jharkhand Apna Khata website, people can enter their Jamabandi duplicate as well as Khasra number online. All the major land records work is now done online.
Also Check: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Online Registration
How to check online Jamabandi copy in Jharkhand
For many people, who are looking forward to understanding the online scheme, here are the steps by which you can easily open the account and start utilizing the government’s online land record yojana.
- The first step is to open the official website on your computer or smart mobile phone. The official website is jharbhoomi.nic.in
- The next step is to click on the home page account and choose the district.
- After you choose the district, you can see the map of your district and select a block on the screen.
- After this state, you have to complete all the details inside the form along with other essential details.
- Remember, to complete the form with all the important details, any mistake will cost you and you will get misinformation for your land.
- After the form is duly and correctly filled, you have to click on the submit button.
- Now, you can see the details about your land on the computer screen.
- Always remember to take the print out for future use.
Required Documents for JharBhoomi Portal jharbhoomi.nic.in
The important documents needed for the Janmabhoomi portal are as follows-
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- Papers for the land
- Khasra number
Jharkhand Bhumi Records nic in | Bhu Naksha, Map Jharkhand Step by Step Process
Jharkhand Land Map
- To see the map, you have to click on the https://jharbhunaksha.nic.in/ website.
- The next step is to fill in the details of your land in the Bhu Naksha.
- After this, a page will open and show you the map of the lands of Jharkhand.
RoR change of land process to dismiss / admission (Jharkhand ROR Mutation / Dakhil Kharij Process
- The first step is to click on the official link jharbhoomi.nic.in
- After this step, you will see a page opening on the screen. Fill the details asked and click on the enter button.
How to Obtain Property/Land (Khata) Details?
Jharkhand Land Record system is produced by the Department of Revenue and Land Reforms of Jharkhand in partnership with the National Informatics Center (NIC) to improve the land records order in the state. One of the principal goals of the policy is to present Jharkhand Land Records (Khasra, Khata details) online to the public without any middlemen and corruption-free way.
Currently, Jharkhand land documents are accessible online on http://jhr.nic.in/lrms for some regions and tehsils individually i.e. 6 out of 24 regions – Ranchi (रांची), Bokaro (बोकारो), Hazaribagh (हजारिबाघ), Dumka (दुमका), Lohardaga (लोहरदगा), Ramgarh (रामगढ़). the process of digitization of documents for different areas is on-going.
Check Status of Jharbhoomi land record Application
The users of the Apna Khata website can easily check the status by login to the account and open jharbhoomi.nic.in
We want to notify you that this is not an established website. It has perpetually continued to be our effort to present you with all the appropriate data linked to different kinds of projects of the state government. If you want to tell us anything, simply use the comment section and ask your queries.
Hello friends, if you want any kind of knowledge that is related to the ‘Jharkhand Apna Khata – Bhu Naksha ‘, then you can tell us in the Comment Section below this article. We will answer your questions etc. within 48 hours. We request you to like our Facebook Page and share it with your friends. Thank you.