Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath has launched the IGRSUP portal for all citizens of the state. The facility of Uttar Pradesh property & marriage application has been started online. With the help of the IGRSUP portal, all citizens of the state of Uttar Pradesh can easily apply for the property and marriage registry. Earlier, Uttar Pradesh people used to visit various government offices, marriage & property registration. Due to the same office timing, people used to take leaves so that they can complete this process. If you want to know more information on the ‘उत्तर प्रदेश स्टाम्प एवं रजिस्ट्रेशन विभाग,’ portal, you should read this article completely.
IGRSUP portal helps to get the marriage Certificate and property certificate in Uttar Pradesh.
- 1 igrsup gov Information
- 2 IGRSUP Property & Marriage Registration Brief Information
- 3 Integrated Grievance Redressal System of Uttar Pradesh Portal Services
- 4 IGRSUP Portal Benefits
- 5 IGRSUP Marriage Registration Documents and Eligibility Criteria
- 6 IGRSUP Property Registration Documents and Eligibility Criteria
- 7 igrsup Property Registration Procedure
- 8 igrsup Marriage Registration Process
- 9 Igrsup Marriage Certificate Verify Process
- 10 IGRSUP Stamp Duty Charges
- 11 igrsup Property Search Details
- 12 How to Make an Appointment for the Uttar Pradesh Sampatti Panjikaran?
- 13 IGRSUP Property & Marriage Registration Important Points
- 14 Time Limit for Property & Marriage Certificate 2021
- 15 igrsup stamp and registration department up
- 16 IGRSUP Contact Details
- 17 Frequently Asked Questions for IGRSUP Uttar Pradesh Property and Marriage Registration
igrsup gov Information
igrsup portal serves to provide online services to UP Citizens for their marriage registration, immovable property registration, etc. With the help of this Uttar Pradesh IGRSUP portal, people will not face any kind of problem. As per the Indian Stamp Act, the government has levied a fee for the documents. If you want to access the stamp services, you will have to pay a certain fee for the documents from the nearest Jan Seva Kendra. After increasing use of the particular IGRSUP portal, it is working as the main source of collecting the stamp duty revenue for the government. If you are unable to pay the stamp fee online, you can deposit this fee from the Jan Seva Kendra.
After online registration for the marriage, you can also verify your details online. While applying for the marriage certificate online, you will have to provide details such as Bride’s/ Groom’s Father Name, Mother Name, Marriage Date, Photograph of Bride, Photograph of Groom, Couple’s Signature, Age, Mobile Number, Email ID, Address, Necessary Documents, etc. So you don’t have to approach any office and can apply & upload documents through online mode only. Applicants can access the Stamp & Registration (IGRSUP) portal in Hindi & English language as per convenience.
Also Read: Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh Login Portal
IGRSUP Property & Marriage Registration Brief Information
|Name of the Scheme||Integrated Grievance Redressal System of Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme Aim||To Provide Online Access to the Property & Marriage Registration|
|Portal Started On||25/08/2020|
|Official Portal Address||igrsup.gov.in|
Integrated Grievance Redressal System of Uttar Pradesh Portal Services
With the help of the Stamp & Registration IGRS portal of Uttar Pradesh, you can avail of various IGRSUP services as given below:
नागरिक ऑनलाइन सेवाएं
- सम्पत्ति पंजीकरण
- आवेदन करें
- औद्योगिक सम्पत्ति पंजीकरण हेतु निवेश मित्र वेबसाइट के माध्यम से आवेदन करें
- सम्पत्ति खोजें
- सम्पत्ति विवरण
- स्टाम्प वापसी हेतु आवेदन
पंजीकृत लेखपत्र का प्रमाणपत्र
- पंजीकृत लेखपत्र प्रमाणपत्र का आवेदन
- आवेदन करें
- विवाह पंजीकरण सत्यापन
भारमुक्त प्रमाणपत्र /बारह साला
- आवेदन करें
- प्रमाण पत्र प्राप्ति/सत्यापन करें
विलेखों की प्रमाणित प्रतिलिपि
- आवेदन करें
संपत्ति पंजीकरण आवेदन
- शुल्क विवरण (लेखपत्र पर देय स्टाम्प शुल्क/ दाखिल-खारिज/ नाम परिवर्तन/ नक्शा)
- ई-स्टाम्प क्रय करने हेतु जनपदवार प्राधिकृत संग्रह केंद्र(ACC)की सूची
- ई-स्टाम्प सत्यापन
Also Read: Parivarik Labh Yojana Check online Status
IGRSUP Portal Benefits
IGRS Uttar Pradesh Property and Marriage Registration Portal has made your life easier where couples can register and get the marriage certificate through an online method. Following are the vital benefits of the Uttar Pradesh IGRS portal:
- Uttar Pradesh IGRSUP portal can be accessed by every citizen of the state.
- You don’t have to visit any office to submit your documents offline. For verification purposes, you can upload through online mode.
- After uploading the original copy of all documents, these documents will be verified by the officials through online mode.
- All Mandals of Uttar Pradesh can access the IGRS portal services. The list of Mandals is – Kanpur, Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Bareilly, Moradabad, Sitapur, Saharanpur, Aligarh, Agra, Jhansi, Chitrakoot, Mirzapur, Allahabad, Meerut, Varanasi, Gautam Budh Nagar, Faizapur, Devipatan Model, Azamgarh, & Basti.
- Once you register for the Sampatti, you can easily make an appointment. You will have to present on the specific time-slot as given online.
IGRSUP Marriage Registration Documents and Eligibility Criteria
Before doing your marriage registration, you must have to follow all the eligibility conditions. Following are the important points to know for each applicant of the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Registration:
- Only UP citizens can take advantage of this scheme.
- You must have a domicile certificate while accessing any services from the IGRSUP portal.
- You must have original copies of various documents such as Aadhar Card, Any Identity Card, Marriage Proof, Couple’s Photographs, Age Certificate, etc.
- You also have an eyewitness for your marriage while applying for the marriage certificate.
Also Read: Shadi Anudan Yojana Status, Apply Online
IGRSUP Property Registration Documents and Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for the IGRSUP Property, you need to satisfy all the eligibility criteria as given below:
- You must be a permanent citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- At the time of filling an ‘IGRSUP यू पी संपत्ति पंजीकरण’ online form, you must have the identity cards an original copy of both land’s seller & buyer.
- You must have the domicile certificate at the time of IGRSUP Property registration.
- You need to have all land-related documents.
- A permanent mobile number is required for the buyer.
- You must have the original photo identity cards of all witnesses.
- Also, submit the online registration form in the Tehsil.
- You should also have passport size photographs.
igrsup Property Registration Procedure
Interested beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh who want to apply for IGRSUP Property Registration, will have to follow below points:
- First, you will have to go to the official website @ igrsup.gov.in index.
- After clicking on the official website link, the home page will open in front of you.
- Here, you will get the option ‘Property Registration’ Under that आवेदन करें‘ option.
- Once you select the above option, you will be redirected to the igrsup Property Registration page.
- For a new registration (पंजीकरण), you will have to click on the link called ‘नवीन आवेदन (New Registration).’
- Now you need to enter your District Name, Tehsil, Block, Village, Mobile Number, Password, etc.
- After entering the Captcha Code, you will have to click on the ‘प्रवेश करें’ option.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- After entering that OTP, you will be able to receive your registration number on your Mobile Phone & Email ID & Password.
- For login, you can easily reenter the आवेदन संख्या & Password.
igrsup Marriage Registration Process
Married couples who want to register themselves at the Stamp and Registration Department through online mode, should follow the steps given below:
- First, you will have to go to the homepage of the official website of IGRSUP from the link – igrsup.gov.in.
- Once you access the IGRSUP homepage, you will have to Find the विवाह पंजीकरण.
- Now you should select the option ‘आवेदन करें।’
- Then you will have to click on the नवीन आवेदन प्रपत्र भरें or Fill in new application form Information.
- After clicking on the specific link, you will have an igrsup Marriage Registration form in front of you.
- Applicants are suggested to fill each detail correctly.
- And also upload necessary documents and click on the submit button.
- Thus, your Uttar Pradesh marriage registration will be successful easily.
Igrsup Marriage Certificate Verify Process
If the citizens want to verify Uttar Pradesh marriage registration, you can also do it by going through some easy steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, the applicant should access the official website @ https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/.
- Once you click on the above link, you will be able to get the IGRSUP main page.
- Now you should select the option of ‘Marriage Registration Verification (विवाह पंजीकरण सत्यापन).’
- Here you will have an igrsup marriage certificate verification form where you should enter the information such as Certificate Application Number, Certificate Serial Number, Date of Marriage, etc.
- Enter the Captcha code that appears on your screen and click the ‘View (देखें)’ button.
- After that, you can easily check the status of your marriage registration.
IGRSUP Stamp Duty Charges
If you are going to register through Uttar Pradesh IGRS (Integrated Grievance Redressal System) online application form, you must know the Stamp Duty Charges against every service available in the portal. Following charges are applicable for services:
|Name of the Service||Applied Stamp Duty Charge|
|Conveyance||Rs. 60 – Rs 125|
|General Power of Attorney||Rs. 10 – Rs 100|
|Lease Work||Rs 200|
|Notarial Act||Rs 10|
|Special Power of Attorney||Rs 100|
igrsup Property Search Details
If you want to get to know about your property, you will have to go through the official website of the Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS) explained below the following process is applicable to get details on your land/ property:
- First, you should visit the official website of IGRSUP @ igrsup.gov.in/index.
- After clicking on the above link, you will be able to get the homepage of the IGRSUP.
- Here, you should click on the ‘Search Property’ option given on the left side of the main page of the official website.
- A new igrsup Property Search page will be displayed in front of you where you need to enter key information such as ‘सम्पत्ति का पता (मकान/दुकान/खसरा इत्यादि), जनपद, तहसील/निबन्धन कार्यालय, मोहल्ला/गाँव, & कैप्चा.’
- Now you need to click on the ‘View Details’ option.
- Your property detail will be displayed on the computer screen that you need to check carefully.
- Take the printout of these details for future reference.
How to Make an Appointment for the Uttar Pradesh Sampatti Panjikaran?
Uttar Pradesh citizens who want to make an appointment for Sampatti Panjikaran ‘संपत्ति पंजीकरण’ can easily do it after going through the official portal. Following steps are necessary to follow while making an appointment for the Sampatti Panjikaran.
- First, you will have to go to the official website of ‘स्टाम्प एवं रजिस्ट्रेशन विभाग’ @ https://igrsup.gov.in/.
- Once you click on the above link, you will be able to access the IGRSUP (Marriage & Property Registration) homepage.
- Here you need to select the link ‘संपत्ति पंजीकरण अपॉइंटमेंट।’
- Now you will have to enter your registration number along with the password and captcha code. And click the submit button.
- If you have not registered in the Uttar Pradesh IGRSUP portal, you can also do it by following the process given above. And you can receive your property registration number.
- After submitting these details, you can choose the time-slot for the appointment in your tehsil as per the convenience.
IGRSUP Property & Marriage Registration Important Points
Before applying for the marriage registration & property through the Stamp & Registration Department of Uttar Pradesh, you must know some important points given below.
- While applying for the Uttar Pradesh Marriage & Property registration, you will be asked to create a password to access your profile later. So applicants are suggested to save this password properly.
- After creating the profile, you will get a registration number in the registered mobile number and email ID.
- You should provide the correct information while filling in your application form.
- You must have to upload the photograph, identity card, age certificate, Aadhar Card, & other documents in the prescribed size.
- Both bride & groom will have to submit the affidavit during the registration. Your registration will only be approved in the case if you have submitted your affidavit.
- Before the submission of the Uttar Pradesh marriage certificate application, you will have to review the complete form and information given to it. If any error exists, you need to make it correct before submitting it.
- Applicants will also have to submit a certain fee for a marriage certificate during the registration.
- You will have to fill in the details in the application both in Hindi & English language.
- You need to take the printout of the application form & payment receipt for future references.
Time Limit for Property & Marriage Certificate 2021
It’s very important for each applicant to know about the Property and Marriage certificate time taken by the authority. For property & marriage certificates, you will have to wait for a few days to receive the certified copies. Within a certain timeframe, you will be able to receive the property certificate from the tehsil. Similarly, for a marriage certificate, after the verification of the IGRSUP application form, you will be able to get your marriage certificate.
igrsup stamp and registration department up
- If you want to return your stamp through IGRSUP, you will have to visit its official portal from its link – https://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/defaultAction.
- Here you will be able to get its homepage on the computer screen.
- Now you need to reach the section called ‘स्टाम्प वापसी हेतु आवेदन।’
- A new page will again open in front of the applicant where you should enter your login credentials as asked.
- Now you should click on the Enter button.
- If you are not a registered user, you can also make a registration by entering the details such as district name, mobile number, password, captcha code, etc.
- After registering, a registration number will be sent to your mobile number.
- You need to save both the registration number & password (created earlier) for future references.
Thus you can apply for the Stamp Result (स्टाम्प वापसी) successfully.
IGRSUP Contact Details
Some applicants want to know the contact details of IGRSUP officials. You will be able to get more information from the officials by the contact list given below:
|Post (पद)||Address (पता)||फ़ोन नंबर|
|महानिरीक्षक निबन्धन⁄ आयुक्त स्टाम्प उत्तर प्रदेश||मुख्यालय इलाहाबाद, राजस्व परिषद भवन, सिविल लाइन्स इलाहाबाद||फोन–0532–2623667 फैक्स–0532–2622858|
|शिविर कार्यालय, लखनऊ, विश्वास कामर्शियल काम्प्लेक्स,विश्वास खण्ड–3, गोमती नगर, लखनऊ||फोन–0522–2308697 फैक्स–0522–2308697|
|अपर महानिरीक्षक निबन्धन (प्रशा०)||मुख्यालय इलाहाबाद||फोन–0532-2623717 फैक्स–0532-2424283|
|अपर महानिरीक्षक निबन्धन (विभागीय)||मुख्यालय इलाहाबाद||फोन-0532-2623717|
|अपर महानिरीक्षक निबन्धन||शिविर कार्यालय, लखनऊ||फोन-0522-2308587|
|अपर महानिरीक्षक निबन्धन (विभागीय)||पश्चिमी क्षेत्र गाजियाबाद, कलेक्ट्रेट परिसर गाजियाबाद||फोन-120-28220844 फैक्स-0120-2820259|
|उप महानिरीक्षक निबन्धन||मुख्यालय इलाहाबाद||फोन-0532-242788 7|
|उप महानिरीक्षक निबन्धन||शिविर कार्यालय, लखनऊ||फोन–0522-2308713|
Frequently Asked Questions for IGRSUP Uttar Pradesh Property and Marriage Registration
I do not have an Aadhaar card. Can I register in the IGRSUP portal?
No, in this portal, a citizen must have an Aadhaar card. You can enroll for the Aadhar Card if you don’t have the Aadhar Card at the moment.
Who is eligible to use the IGRS Uttar Pradesh Portal?
Only UP Citizens are able to complete the Marriage Registration process. For every property located in Uttar Pradesh state, you can register yourself during the land transfer.
How can I make payment for the (stamp) charges applicable in the IGRS portal (स्टाम्प एवं रजिस्ट्रेशन विभाग)?
You can use Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc., to pay the respective charges.
Igrsup marriage registration not working
If Igrsup marriage registration process is not working then contact the official portal number are given in this article accordingly district-wise this number.
What is the IGRSUP full form
The IGRSUP Full form is the Integrated Grievance Redressal System of Uttar Pradesh
You May Like