HRMS Punjab: The Government of India is digitizing most of the work for the convenience of the people in every state. Similarly, the Punjab government has started the Punjab Manav Sampada Portal for the government employees. hrms Punjab Manav Sampada Portal has been launched to promote online work in the education sector. hrms punjab gov in the portal has been started by many state governments with the purpose to keep the information of the employees online across the state. If you read this article, you will be able to know every detail of the Punjab Human Resource Portal including the registration process at hrms punjab gov in, hrms pnb login details, leave process, etc. Therefore we should read all the points mentioned in this article carefully.
Government employees in Punjab can apply for leave through online mode from this Hrms pnb portal. Earlier, the government employees used to roam offices for sanctioning the leave and they used to face many problems during the process. The details of every government employee in the state are to be saved online through the Punjab Manav Sampada Portal.
hrms punjab leave application link given below check it.
- 1 Hrms Punjab Login 2021
- 2 Highlights of Hrms Punjab gov in
- 3 Punjab Manav Sampada Portal @ hrms.punjab.gov.in
- 4 Manav Sampada Portal Punjab Benefits
- 5 Hrms Punjab Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Hrms Pnb Documents Required
- 7 Hrms PNB Login at Manav Sampada Portal
- 8 Hrms Punjab Leave Apply
- 9 Hrms PNB Leave status @ hrms.punjab.gov.in
- 10 PNB Hrms Helpline
- 11 Hrms Punjab Password Forgot
- 12 Hrms Punjab FAQs
Hrms Punjab Login 2021
Punjab Human Resource Management System Portal has been launched by the state government of Punjab. This portal incredibly assists the state government in keeping the record of educational institutions’ employees. Apart from this, service books of all government departments can be saved and arranged through this portal. Here any employee working in the state can apply for their leave online.
Moreover, you can also see the status of acceptance of your leave through online mode. From this Punjab Manav Sampada Portal, teachers, headmasters, Shiksha Mitra, & other non-teaching staff of the Primary Schools & High Schools related to the education sector can apply online for leave. If you are a registered employee in the ehrms Portal, Punjab, your records will be shared with the Basic Education Department.
Highlights of Hrms Punjab gov in
|Portal Name||Integrated Human Resource Management System(IHRMS Punjab)|
|Controlled By||Punjab Government|
|Category||Punjab Govt. Scheme|
|Department||Finance Department of Punjab|
|The due date for Hrms Punjab Payslip||An Employee get the payslip from the authority site at any time|
|Aim||To Keep Service Record of Government Employees Online|
|Benefits||Online Application for Leave & Access to eService Book|
|PNB Hrms Helpline Details||Help Desk e Mail: [email protected]|
Land Line 0172-2663812
These efforts will help the people in making our India digital including incredible reform in the education sector. Apart from this, now employees of government teaching & non-government departments can take leave from online mode.
Also Read: How to change Photo in Voter ID Card Online
In the Punjab Manav Sampada Seva Portal, a notification was issued by the Basic Education Council of Punjab State (HRMS pnb education department). If teachers & non-teaching staff want to take leave, they have to apply online from the HRMS portal. After visiting the HRMS portal, you will have to enter your hrms punjab login page credentials & follow all the important instructions.
Punjab government has launched the Manav Seva Portal which will facilitate all teachers & other government employees to manage their holidays allotted by the special authority. It also provides facilities for maintenance of service books etc. on the Punjab Manav Sampada Portal. Once you access the portal, you can apply for leave for medical, child care, maternity, casual leave, etc.
The Punjab Manav Sampada Portal has made many services available online for employees in the state. In the eHRMS Punjab portal, every detail record and you don’t have to submit your leave application form physically. Moreover, you can also manage many other activities related to your services. Following are the main benefits of the Punjab Human Resource Portal:
- If a government employee of Punjab state wants to take leave then he must apply by visiting this portal.
- Only Punjab State Government employees can apply for leave on this portal.
- After submitting the application form, you can easily check the status of the online application form as well.
- Through this portal, all the details of all employees and teachers can be recorded on this Punjab Human Sampada Portal.
- All teachers and government employees can apply for leave through this portal.
- Your department and your personal information will be available online through this portal.
- Applications for all types of leaves on this portal will be accepted online.
- All teachers of Punjab state can avail of this facility. Through this Punjab Human Resource Portal, the government will have to see their problem before they are discharged.
- On this portal, information of employees of all educational departments will be available.
- You can also check the status of your application form the leave sanction.
- This portal will help in reducing the use of papers. This portal is also helping the citizens in maintaining transparency in the working method of government offices, especially in the basic education department.
- You can access the eHRMS portal from Google Play mobile app.
- Government employees & teachers can access the service book uploaded in the eHRMS portal anytime.
Also Read: Search Name in Voter List by Epic No
Hrms Punjab Eligibility Criteria
It’s very important for the people to follow all eligibility conditions that are mentioned below
- Citizens of Punjab state are eligible to apply on this Punjab Human Estates Portal.
- Only government employees in Punjab can apply through this Punjab Human Estates Portal.
- You must be a resident of Punjab state and should also be a government employee in Punjab state.
Hrms Pnb Documents Required
- Name of the Employee
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Siblings’ Details
- Husband/ Wife Name
- Period of Service
- Designation of the Particular Employee
- Nominee Details
- Mark sheets
- Bank Account Number
- Date of Appointment
- Experience on the Particular Post
- Address Proof
- Any Original Photo Identity Card (Voter Id/ PAN/Aadhar Card/ Employee ID/ Passport/ Driving License)
- First of all, you should go to the official website of hrms pnb login Portal hrms.punjab.gov.in.
- Then you have to click on the link for EHRMS login on the hrms.punjab.gov.in login page.
- After that, you have to choose the name of your department.
- Here, you have to enter the user ID, password, and captcha code.
- Then you have to click on the login option.
- Now you are able to access your services online from the particular login page.
Hrms Punjab Leave Apply
Apply for Leave Online on Punjab Manav Sampada Portal: If government employees of Punjab want to apply for leave, they will have to follow some of the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of eHRMS @ http://hrms.punjab.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On that page, you will see the option for HRMS login. Then you have to click on that option. After clicking on the option, a form will open on your computer/ mobile screen.
- In that form, you have to select the Directorate of Basic Education, User ID, etc. in the department/headquarters.
- Now, you have to enter your password and captcha code. And then click on the login option.
- A form will open on that page. You have to enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- Now you have to upload the application page in the application leave section in the EHRMS Punjab portal.
- Here your EHRMS application form will be considered by the concerned authority and it will be responsible to reject/accept after analyzing the details given in the uploaded application form.
Hrms PNB Leave status @ hrms.punjab.gov.in
- Firstly, you should get the official website of Punjab Human Estate Portal www.hrms.punjab.gov.in.
- Now you should click on the link to the official website and now the homepage will open in front of you.
- Visit Manav Samadhi EHRMS Pnb login.
- A new page will be displayed. Enter login credentials such as user ID, password, and captcha code. Hit on the submit option.
- Now, go to leave status and check your leave, pending leaves, and status of using leaves.
PNB Hrms Helpline
Help Desk eMail support: [email protected]
Help Desk 0172-2663812,2660126,2663813,2664696
Hrms Punjab Password Forgot
- Now you should click on the Direct link to the official website and now the hrms Punjab password forgot / HRMS punjab gov reset password forgot page will open in front of you.
- and there you will get 3 fields.
- first, select the State Name,
- then next field is the Select Establishment Department
- Next is the Security Code or Captcha
- Three fields are must and should match with the HRMS database and if it matches with HRMS Database then the HRMS portal has sent the User ID and Password to your registered mobile no
- Then you can log in to www.hrms.punjab.gov.in
HRMS Punjab App Download
Hrms Punjab FAQs
What is the Manav Sampada Portal in Punjab?
Manav Sampada Portal (Human Resource Management System) aims to provide many services through online mode for government employees. eHRMS Punjab portal will also give you access to apply for your leave on the same day.
I am not a government employee, can I apply for leave?
No, government employees in the state of Punjab can apply on this portal only.
Can I check the status of my leave application?
Yes, if you want to check the status of the application form, you will have to go to the status section on the Login page.
You May Like
- Rythu Bharosa 3rd Installment Eligible List 2022 and Payment Status
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Eligible List 2022 & 2nd Installment date
- jkepds ration card 2022 new list village wise @ jk.epds.nic.in
- JKepds – Jammu Kashmir New Ration Card List @ jk.epds.nic.in
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Second Installment Date and Eligibility List | Jagananna Vidya Deevena 4th Installment Date and Eligibility List