How to Apply Fastag Online: FASTag is important for all four wheeler owners. FASTag helps you in making toll tax payments easier. If FASTag is attached to your vehicle, you can make your trip more enjoyable. Approximately every bank in India and many other financial organizations are providing FASTag services (Online Application and FASTag Recharge) for the users. The Government of India has made it necessary in all Toll Plazas on the national highways to make the toll payment via the electronic method. No other method is acceptable in the toll plaza for the toll tax payment.
FASTags are rechargeable and with the help of some clicks, you can easily recharge your FASTag account. This article will provide all the information related to Fastag including the online application process, online recharge, steps for the FASTag use, benefits of the FASTag, banks that offer FASTag, and other important aspects related to the FASTag.
Here we have given an all banks list you can apply through Fastag online.
FASTag Apply Online
FASTag users will easily be able to deduct the toll tax amount in toll plazas. With the excess of vehicles on national highways, FASTags help the riders in hassle-free journeys without traffic jams. Also, it is the best way to control the traffic in the toll plaza. FASTag works on the Radio Frequency Identification Technology that will help the NHAI (National Highway Authority of India) in collecting the toll payment easily. For a car, bus, truck or any other motor vehicle, you will easily be able to apply for the FASTag chip through an online application method. There are more than 31 private and nationalized banks that offer FASTag services for the users.
Major banks that offer FASTag services are – HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda, State Bank of India, Canara Bank, IDBI Bank, Allahabad Bank, Airtel Payment Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, IDFC First Bank, Paytm Bank, South Indian Bank, etc. Apart from this, there are many wallet companies that allow online FASTag registration and recharge services for motor vehicle users.
How to Apply Fastag Overview
|Article Title||How to Apply Fastag Online and Fastag Recharge|
|Portal Name||Fastag is an Electronic Toll Collection System|
|FASTag works on||Radio Frequency Identification Technology|
|NHAI Full Form||National Highway Authority of India|
|FASTag Apply Online||Active|
How to Apply Fastag Online in ICICI Bank
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) also provides a facility to the users to use its FASTag services. With the help of the ICICI Bank FASTag portal, you can also apply and recharge for the FASTag. Read The below steps carefully to apply for the ICICI Bank FASTag online:
- Firstly visit the official website of ICICI Bank FASTag i.e. fastaglogin.icicibank.com
- Now the home page of the ICICI Bank FASTag will be displayed on your screen.
- Applicants are suggested to reach the Register button. Scroll down and select the options from Individual or Corporate.
- If you select the Individual Registration section, you will have to enter your Customer Id And Date Of Birth. And click on the Submit button.
- For corporate users, they will have to enter their customer ID and PAN card number and click on the submit button.
- Create your username, enter mobile number, Aadhar number, address, PIN, and other details. And submit your registration form.
- In your mobile number, you will receive an OTP that you need to put on the relevant space.
- For successful registration you will also have to pay the required fee.
- Take the confirmation slip of ICICI Bank FASTag Online registration for future references.
Also Read: Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2021
How to Apply Fastag Online Through HDFC Bank?
Housing Finance Development Corporation also provides a facility for the users to apply for the FASTag and its recharge. You can make your journey hassle-free using the FASTag on your motor vehicle. The following steps will be helpful to apply for the FASTag through HDFC Bank:
- Firstly, visit the official website of HDFC Bank, FASTag – fastag.hdfcbank.com.
- Now the homepage of the HDFC FASTag will be displayed in front of you.
- For FASTag registration, you need to enter your user ID/ wallet ID/ mobile number/ vehicle registration number. Enter the captcha code and click on the Get OTP button.
- An OTP will be received on your registered mobile number that you need to enter and the relevant column to verify your mobile number.
- After the verification of your mobile number, you will have to fill in other details such as vehicle number, Aadhar number, name as printed on the Aadhaar, date of birth, address, pin code, etc. And submit your application form.
- Thus your registration for the FASTag through HDFC Bank will be successful.
- You need to pay a relevant fee as applicable and by using the recharge option, you can also recharge the FASTag account for further uses.
Sarkari Yojana New List
- PMAYG List 2023: Check List of Beneficiaries @pmayg.nic.in
- e shram card online registration & Download at e Shram Portal 2022
- PM KUSUM Yojana 2022 Apply Online & Eligibility Criteria
- rythu bharosa 4th installment payment status 2022 release today
- jagananna vidya deevena payment status & jvd 7th installment eligible list released
How to Apply Fastag in Paytm?
Paytm is one of the major companies that offer FASTag services for users. With the help of Paytm fast tag, you can enjoy safer and faster toll payments at toll plazas. The following steps will be helpful for the registration of the personal/ commercial online through the Paytm App or website:
- Firstly visit the official website of Paytm under FASTag services i.e. paytm.com/fastag.
- Now, users will get the home page of the Fastag apply online paytm where they will have to choose any option from Buy Personal FASTag and Get Commercial FASTag.
- If you select the personal FASTag option, you will be required to pay Rs. 325.
- Enter your Vehicle Registration Number and Upload The Front Photo of RC and the Back Photo of RC. And click on the Proceed to Pay option.
- You also need to enter your Pin Code where your FASTag will be delivered.
- Take the confirmation slip of Paytm FASTag registration for future uses.
Also Read: One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Online Apply
How to Apply for FASTag Online Through Other Banks?
As we already said that FASTag services have been made available by more than one Financial institution in India. Apart from this, there are a lot of wallet companies that offer FASTag services to users. We have already mentioned the process for applying the FASTag through major FASTag service providers such as ICICI Bank and Paytm. Now we are going to tell the process for applying the FASTag Online with the help of other banks:
- You will have to visit the official website of any Bank ( Axis Bank, Indian Bank, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, Central Bank, etc.) to which you want to apply for the online FASTag.
- After clicking on its official website you will have to click on the Register option mentioned on its homepage.
- After selecting the Register button, you will have to enter your personal details such as Name, Mobile Number, Date Of Birth, Email ID, Aadhar Number, RC number, etc.
- After entering the above details, you will also have to upload the copy of your RC and ID Proof.
- After uploading the necessary documents, you need to check your application form again.
- If the details mentioned in the application form are correct, you need to submit it.
- Take the printout of the registration slip to track your application status in the future.
Also Read: Bharat Net Scheme 2021 Application Form
FASTag Apply Documents Required
Before applying for the FASTag, you need to know the list of all necessary documents. Following documents are required while applying for the FASTag:
- Copy of RC
- Vehicle Owner’s Passport Size Photographs
- Any Valid Identification Proof such as PAN card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter ID Card, etc., for KYC verification
Benefits of Using the FASTag
FASTag has proved beneficial in many ways for its users. The major benefits of using FASTags are –
- Vehicle owners don’t have any need to carry cash while travelling.
- Payment through FASTag is convenient.
- You can recharge FASTag easily by using your Debit Card, Credit Card, E-Wallet, Internet Banking, UPI, etc.
- After using the FASTag, you don’t only save your time but also the fuel.
- You can easily purchase a FASTag Card online.
- If you buy the FASTag card via online method, it will be delivered at the registered mailing address within a few days.
Also Read: PM Kisan Yojana 9th Installment Date 2021
FASTag Apply Online FAQ’s
How to recharge Fastag online using the vehicle number?
With Paytm Wallet, you can easily recharge for Fastag first click this link paytm.com/fastag-recharge then you will be redirected to the Fastag Recharge page where select the bank account and then enter the details and submit.
How to get Fastag?
Major banks that offer FASTag services there are – State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda, Central Bank of India, Canara Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, IDBI Bank, Allahabad Bank, Airtel Payment Bank, Paytm Bank, South Indian Bank, IDFC First Bank, etc.
What are the charges for FASTag?
FASTag issued by certified through the banks can charge a maximum of Rs 100 for each tag, which is fixed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
What is the Fastag missed alert number?
+91888 4333331 is the Fastag alert number.
How to recharge Fastag through GPay?
In GooglePay, the Bill Payments option is there through that you can recharge.
You May Like
- Mana Isuka Vahanam: Telangana Sand Booking, Order Status & Tractor Registration
- AP CFMS Bill Status, Cfms beneficiary search @ cfms.ap.gov.in login
- Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Apply Online @ jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in पेट्रोल सब्सिडी 2023 Registration Form
- Parivarik Labh Yojana Check online Status @ nfbs.upsdc.gov.in
- West Bengal Student Credit Card Apply Online @ wbscc.wb.gov.in