Haryana Kanyadan Yojana: Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021 has been started by the state government to provide benefits to the daughters of financially poor families. Haryana kanyadan scheme is one of the most important initiatives managed by the Welfare of Scheduled Caste and Backward Classes Department. kanyadan scheme will provide financial assistance for the marriage of daughters of poor families in the state. For the particular scheme, the government will cover the marriage expenditure of Rs.41,000. Now the government has also increased the financial assistance to Rs. 51000. Haryana Vivah Shagun Yojana is also known as Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021.
If you want to get information about Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021, you need to read this article carefully. To check the eligibility criteria, requirements of documents, the application process, etc., you should read this article completely.
haryana kanyadan scheme – Latest News
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana application link given below check it.
- 1 haryana kanyadan scheme – Latest News
- 2 Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Details 2021
- 3 Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Overview
- 4 हरियाणा कन्यादान योजना के अंतर्गत दी जाने वाली अनुदान राशि:
- 5 Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021 Benefits
- 6 Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Required Documents
- 8 How to apply for Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021?
- 9 Haryana Kanyadan Portal User Login Process
- 10 Steps for Downloading the Policy
- 11 View Registration/ Renewal Granted
- 12 FAQ’s
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Details 2021
As we have already mentioned about the Haryana Kanyadan Scheme 2021 that the specific scheme is going to provide great benefits to financially poor families who are unable to bear the marriage expenses of their daughters. Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021 is vital for the Scheduled Caste and Backward Classes who are living lives below the poverty line. To take benefits of the Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021, firstly, you will have to go through the online application process of the particular scheme. After satisfying all the eligibility conditions, beneficiaries will be provided with a certain amount of Rs. 51,000.
So far, the Haryana government has transferred an amount of Rs 14 crore 19 lakh 91 thousand in the bank accounts of 4284 beneficiaries. In the year 2019-20, an amount of Rs 7 crore 20 lakh was transferred to the account of 2190 beneficiaries, and in the year 2020-21, an amount of Rs 6 crore 99 lakh 91 thousand was transferred to the account of 2094 beneficiaries. While applying for the Haryana Kanyadan Yojana, you need to ensure the age of the girl is 18 years and of the boy 21 years.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Overview
|Title Name||Haryana Kanyadan Yojana|
|Portal Name||Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department|
|State||Haryana State Government|
हरियाणा कन्यादान योजना के अंतर्गत दी जाने वाली अनुदान राशि:
हरियाणा कन्यादान योजना 2021 के अंतर्गत विधवा महिलाओं की बेटियों के लिए ₹51000 की धनराशि प्रदान की जाएगी। इस योजना के तहत लाभार्थी को विवाह के पूर्व ₹46000 की धनराशि और विवाह के 6 महीनों के अंदर ₹5000 की धनराशि प्रदान करनी होगी। श्री कृष्ण कहते हैं प्रदान किए जाने वाले ₹5000 शादी का प्रमाण पत्र जमा करने के बाद ही लाभार्थी को दिए जाएंगे। इसके अलावा गरीबी रेखा के नीचे जीवन यापन करने वाले लोगों, निराश्रित, अनाथ लड़कियों के लिए ₹41000 की धनराशि दो किस्तों में प्रदान की जाएगी जिसमें ₹36000 लड़की की शादी के समय और ₹5000 रुपए विवाह का पंजीकरण करवाने के बाद प्राप्त होंगे। बीपीएल परिवार के अंतर्गत आने वाले लोगों अनुसूचित जनजाति पिछड़ा वर्ग लोगों की भूमि ढाई एकड़ से कम तथा ₹100000 से वार्षिक आय वाले परिवारों को ₹11000 दिए जाएंगे जिसमें ₹10000 लड़की की शादी के समय तथा ₹1000 बेटी के विवाह के उपरांत 6 महीने के अंदर दिए जाएंगे। इसके अलावा महिला खिलाड़ियों को भी इस योजना के अंतर्गत ₹31000 की धनराशि प्रदान की जाएगी।
|S.No||Category||Kanyadan Yojana Amount||To be paid on or before the marriage.||To be paid after the marriage.||To be paid within 6 months on submission of the marriage certificate.|
|1||Widow /Divorced/Destitute/ Orphan and Destitute children. (living below the poverty line or whose family income is less than one lac p.a.)||51,000/-||46,000/-||———||5,000|
|2||SC/DT families living below the poverty line.||51,000/-||46,000/-||———||5,000/-|
|3||Sportswoman (Any caste/any income).||31,000/-||31,000/-||———-||———-|
|4||All sections of BPL other than Scheduled Castes.||11,000/-||10,000||———-||10,000/-|
|5||All section’s families (including SC/BC) having landholding of less than 2.5 acres or family annual income is less than Rs. 1,00,000||11,000/-||10,000||———-||10,000/-|
|8||If a new married couple both are disabled.|
If one spouse is disabled out of a new married couple-
Sarkari Yojana New List
- Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Online Registration & Application Form
- Intra Haryana Login – eSalary Slip, Leave Application, Registration
- ईखरिदो हरियाणा किसान पंजीकरण 2021 Ekharid.haryana.gov.in
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana Registration – My Crop My Details Haryana
- Haryana Manohar Jyoti Yojana Apply Online: Solar Subsidy Scheme
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021 Benefits
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Scheme 2021 is one of the most vital schemes for the welfare of the poor & women/ girls community. After launching the Haryana Kanyadan scheme, people will be benefited in the following manner:
- Every poor citizen of Haryana state can take the benefit of Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021.
- To get the benefit of Haryana kanyadan scheme, the age should be minimum of 21 years and the age of the bride should be minimum of 18 years.
- To get the benefits from the Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021, you need to go through the online application process.
- An amount provided under the Haryana Kanyadan Scheme will be applicable in the marriage of 3 daughters only.
- Benefits of the particular scheme will also be provided after the death of the beneficiary’s parents.
- For Haryana Kanyadan Yojana, applicants will have to apply for it within 30 days from the marriage date.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Under Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021, the girl’s age should be 18 years or more. And the age of the boy should be 21 years or more.
- You need to have the marriage certificate to receive the second instalment amount provided under the Haryana Kanyadan Scheme 2021.
- At the time of applying for the Haryana Kanyadan scheme, you will have to self declare that you are not taking similar assistance to any other board/ government office and will not take the benefits of the same in the future as well.
- The membership duration of the Haryana Kanyadan Scheme is 1 year maximum.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana Required Documents
- PAN Card
- BPL Ration Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
- Bank account Passbook
- Divorce of Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
How to apply for Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021?
To apply for the Haryana Kanyadan Scheme successfully, candidates will have to visit the official website of the Welfare of Scheduled Caste and Backward Classes Department, Government of Haryana. Read the below steps carefully to know the online application process of Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021:
- Firstly the applicant will have to visit the official website of the Haryana Welfare Scheduled Caste and Backward Classes Department – haryanascbc.gov.in.
- After clicking on the official website link, you will be able to get the homepage of the ‘Welfare Scheme Management System.’
- On this home page, you need to search for the option of ‘Karyana Kanyadan Online registration form.’
- After clicking on the option, a detailed registration form will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you will have to enter details such as your daughter’s name, Aadhar number, age, date of marriage, monthly/ annual income, permanent address, marriage location, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to click on the Submit button.
- Now you will get the registration number on your mobile phone.
- A username and password will be received on the mobile number that you need to enter while going for the login.
- After the successful login, you can also check the status of the application form and take the printout of the particular application form for future references.
Haryana Kanyadan Portal User Login Process
After the successful registration in the Haryana Kanyadan portal for Kanyadan Yojana, you can log in by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to go to the Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021 official portal by clicking on the link – http://haryanascbc.gov.in/.
- Once you select the above link, you will be able to get the home page of the specific website.
- Click on the user login button and select the type of user and enter the username, password, and captcha code. And click on the Submit button.
Steps for Downloading the Policy
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Haryana Kanyadan Yojana 2021.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the policy option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you in which the list of all the policies will be there.
- You have to click on the option as per your requirement.
- After this, the file will open in front of you in PDF format.
- Now you have to click on the download option.
- This is how you will be able to download the policy
View Registration/ Renewal Granted
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Labor Department Haryana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the upper tab of BRAP.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Registration / Renewal Granted Dashboard.
- Then as soon as you click on this option a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you can easily see the Registration/Renewal Granted Dashboard.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana helpline number?
Helpline number 01722704244.
Haryana Kanyadan Yojana amount?
The government was providing Rs. 51000 under Haryana Kanyadan Scheme.
You May Like
- e shram card registration online apply and Card Download @ eshram.gov.in
- e shram card online registration & Download at e Shram Portal 2021
- Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana 2021: Online Registration, Application Status
- RTC Bhoomi Karnataka 2021 Pahani: Karnataka Land Records Online Citizen Login Portal
- Assam Orunodoi Scheme: Apply Online, Eligibility, selection list