e Rupi Digital Payment Solution was launched by the Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. E Rupi Solution has been launched by the National Payment Corporation Of India (NPCI) in collaboration with the Department Of Financial Services, Ministry of Health, and Family Welfare National Health Authority. e-Rupi will help the government in spreading awareness among citizens regarding digital payment. This is one of the first of its Digital Payment Solution launched by the Government of India. E Rupi empowers the citizens for cashless transactions. With the help of this article, we are going to provide complete details on eRupi Digital Payment Solutions launched by the Indian Government such as the working process, benefits, steps to download the E Rupi Mobile Application, and other necessary details.
e Rupi Digital Payment Launched on 2nd August 2021.
e-Rupi Digital Payment Platform Details
E RUPI Digital Payment Solution works in the prepaid manner where you don’t have any need of an intermediary to make the payment to the service provider. So you can directly make the payment to the service provider. This type of program will help in eradicating TB and support the Mother And Child Welfare Scheme along with the supply of drugs and nutrition to the mothers & children, subsidies in fertilizers, diagnosis of various diseases under the Ayushman Bharat/ Jan Arogya Yojana of the Indian government. E Rupi can also strongly support corporate sectors by providing the payment to their employees.
e-RUPI Digital Payment
|Name Of The Article||e-RUPI Digital Payment|
|Implemented by||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Provide Cashless And Contactless Instrument For Making Digital Payments|
Also Read: JKepds – Jammu Kashmir New Ration Card List
e Rupi Voucher Benefits
In the digital era, the government is trying to spread awareness among the people regarding E Rupi digital payments. There are a lot of services that have been launched by the government in the past few years so that eRupi digital payment methods can be promoted. In India, only a few Percent of the people are involved in E RUPI digital payment while in other developed or developing nations, this percentage has drastically increased in the past few years. If you want to know the benefits of the E RUPI Digital Voucher/ Payment Solution, you need to read the below steps.
- E Rupi mobile application has been launched to provide the facility of easier transactions to the citizens of the country.
- This is a contactless payment solution that will eliminate the possibility of physical interaction with other people.
- eRupi is a prepaid payment solution that will help you in making the payments on time without intromission of other people.
- To use the eRupi mobile application, you will not have a need to remember your Debit Or Credit Card Number, Mobile Banking Username And Password, etc.
- e-Rupi Payment Solution is very safe compared to the other solutions available on our mobile phones.
- Citizens can easily redeem the e-RUPI voucher.
Also Read: EPDS Bihar Ration Card New List 2021
e-RUPI Banks List
Currently, the Indian government has provided the facility for e RUPI applications for customers associated with a few banks. Later, e-RUPI Digital Payment Solution will be available for all banks’ customers. e-RUPI Services are available in the following banks.
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Indian Bank
- Union Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- IndusInd Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Canara Bank
- Axis Bank
Sarkari Yojana New List
- e shram card online registration & Download at e Shram Portal 2021
- jagananna vidya deevena payment status & jvd 4th installment eligible list released
- rythu bharosa 3rd installment payment status 2021 release today
- PM Kisan 10th Installment Date 2022- Status, Beneficiary List
- One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Online Apply @ impds.nic.in
e RUPI Digital Payment Mobile App
E Rupi Digital Payment Mobile Application is available for all Android users. If you are interested to download the e-RUPI Digital Payment Mobile Application, you need to read the following steps –
- Firstly, open Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Enter the keyword ‘E-RUPI’ in the search bar of the Google Play Store.
- Now a list of various Apps will be displayed on your mobile phone screen.
- Now you need to click on the specific app option named ‘e-RUPI.’
- Thus you will get an option to download this app. Click on the install button mentioned in green color.
- Just after a few seconds, your e RUPI mobile app will be installed on your mobile phone.
- Open this App and start using services available in the e-RUPI Digital Payment Solution application.
Also Read: West Bengal Digital Ration Card Apply
How to Redeem e-Rupi Voucher?
If you have started using the e-Rupi Digital Payment Services of the Indian government, you will only be able to redeem your e-Rupi voucher. Read the following steps to know the procedure to redeem an e-Rupi voucher –
- Firstly you need to scan the E Rupi QR Code or SMS displayed in any outlet.
- Once you scan the E Rupi QR code, an OTP will be received on the registered mobile number.
- You will have to share this OTP with the service provider.
- Once you share the OTP with the service provider, it will enter this OTP in the One Time Password box. And click on the submit button.
- Now you will successfully be able to make the payment to the service provider/ redeem the voucher.
Also Read: Assam Ration Card New List 2021
How to use the e Rupi Digital Payment APP
e-RUPI Digital Payment Solution is one of the great initiatives taken by the national payment corporation of India after the launching of UPI, BHIM, IMPS, RuPay, CTS, NFS like services for the citizens. If you want to know the process of using the E Rupi Digital Payment Application, know the following steps and use them –
- Firstly you will have to register your mobile number in the e-Rupi Android application.
- After registering your mobile number, you have to select the type of services you want in the future through this mobile application.
- Applicants need to choose Government Scheme Vouchers/ Healthcare Schemes and more.
- You can send it to the mobile number of the beneficiary that will get it in the form of an SMS or QR code.
- QR code received in the mobile number can be used in any nearest Health Care Centre or Hospital.
PM Narendra Modi launches e-RUPI digital payment
what is e RUPI?
e-Rupi will help the government in spreading awareness among citizens regarding digital payment. This is one of the first of its Digital Payment Solution launched by the Government of India.
Is this e RUPI app was released or not?
Not at Released
When was e RUPI digital payments was Launched?
e-RUPI digital payments was launched by Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 2nd August 2021.
You May Like
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2022 & 4th Installment Date
- jkepds ration card 2022 new list village wise @ jk.epds.nic.in
- Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Apply Online @ jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in पेट्रोल सब्सिडी 2022 Registration Form
- JKepds – Jammu Kashmir New Ration Card List @ jk.epds.nic.in
- e shram card online registration & Download at e Shram Portal 2021