e District Delhi: If you want to take advantage of the Delhi e District portal services, citizens used to go to various government offices and it was consuming more time than usual. In view of these concerns, the Delhi government started the edistrict Delhi portal so that the government can provide many services online through its own portal. With the help of this e District Delhi, all the government schemes and services launched by the government can be availed online. Along with easy access to various government services, Delhi eDistrict will also bring transparency to the working process of various departments.
Through the e District Delhi portal, currently, you can apply for over 406 documents. Documents like e district Delhi birth certificate online, caste certificate, marriage registration, death certificate, issuance of ROR, mutation, court cases tracking, disability certificate, e district Delhi old age pension registration, & many others. For more information about the Delhi eDistrict, you should keep reading this article till the end.
The minority Students Scholarship Scheme application process has closed on 31/07/2021.
- 1 Details on e District Delhi Portal 2021
- 2 Delhi eDistrict Overview
- 3 Benefits of Delhi eDistrict Portal 2021
- 4 Documents Required for Delhi eDistrict
- 5 e district delhi registration Process
- 6 e District Delhi Login
- 7 e District Delhi Application Form Download
- 8 e District Delhi Marriage Registration Procedure
- 9 eDistrict Delhi Marriage Registration Form
- 10 How to Check e District Delhi Application Status
- 11 How to Verify Your Certificate through eDistrict Delhi Portal?
- 12 How to Download an Online Certificate through e District Delhi Portal?
- 13 Important Links
- 14 Delhi e District Helpline Number
- 15 FAQs
Details on e District Delhi Portal 2021
Delhi e district portal has been started by the state government to benefit the citizens. One who will access the eDistrict Delhi website will be able to get benefits of government schemes & services provided by the government. The edistrict portal is one of the initiatives to promote the digital India program by the Delhi Government. Through the Delhi edistrict portal 2021, anyone sitting at home can verify the various certificates issued by the Revenue Department online. Interested citizens of the state will be given information about the various welfare schemes running for poor people.
Eligible citizens who want to take advantage of any government scheme or service in the state of Delhi, you will have to register yourself in the portal by clicking on the official Delhi e District Portal link i.e. edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. One who wants to register on the eDistrict portal of Delhi & wants to get important aspects of the particular scheme, you should read this article completely.
Delhi eDistrict Overview
|Portal Name||e District Delhi Servies at Door Step|
|Launched by||Delhi State Government|
|Article Category||Servies Scheme|
Benefits of Delhi eDistrict Portal 2021
Delhi eDistrict portal 2021 has been started in 2014 but services provided through the portal were limited. Earlier, the Delhi government was not able to provide benefits to the needy. But after rising Coronavirus cases, the lockdown was imposed in Delhi along with other states. So the government wanted to provide benefits to the citizens. Hence many services were added to the Delhi District portal during the corona pandemic time.
Many migrant workers were going to other states without the proper arrangement of transportation in the earlier days of the Cronavrus pandemic in 2020. So the Delhi government released the relief package for these workers where each worker was given Rs. 5000 through the edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. To know more benefits of the Delhi eDistrict website/ portal, you should read the following points carefully:
- All citizens of Delhi can take advantage of this online portal.
- The use of this portal will bring transparency to government offices.
- The people of Delhi can avail themselves of the welfare schemes and services of the state government through this edistrict delhi govt.
- Through this portal, documents to be made in Tehsil like birth certificate, caste certificate, marriage registration, etc. can be obtained through the Delhi e district portal 2021 through online medium.
- This portal will help the government working towards the elimination of the corruption prevalent in the state.
- The citizens of the capital can verify their certificates through the edistrict delhi govt.
Also Read: UP Old Age Pension 2021
Documents Required for Delhi eDistrict
There are 400+ certificates available in the Delhi eDistrict portal and each document will have the requirement of different documents. While applying for any certificate available in the edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in, you will have to contain the major documents as mentioned below:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Domicile/ Residential Certificate
- Land Document
Sarkari Yojana New List
- e District Delhi Portal: How to Login, Registration, Status and Download Form
- Delhi Rozgar Bazaar Online Registration @ Jobs.delhi.gov.in
- Delhi Health Assistant Vacancy 2021 Registration & Apply Link
- Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Online Apply and Status Application Form and Eligibility
- View Land Records Delhi, Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni ROR Online
e district delhi registration Process
Interested beneficiaries of Delhi state who want to register on edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in will have to follow the steps given below –
- Firstly the applicant will have to go to the official website of e-district Delhi i.e. edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- You will see the option of New User on this home page where you have to click.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will get the Citizen Registration Form.
- For successful registration, firstly, you will have to choose the type of document type and enter the document number. You can select either an Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card.
- Choose any one of these two and enter your document number. After that, you have to click on the continue option.
- Now you should complete the form by entering your own name, father’s name, date of birth, permanent & residential address, etc. After entering this information, you will be sent an access code and password on your given mobile. And click on the Submit button given on your screen.
- With the help of these details, you can easily login to the Delhi e-District portal.
- After entering the access code, the registration acknowledgment will open in front of you.
- Your username, date of birth, gender, registration date, email id, etc. will be shown in the registration slip. You can save it for future references.
- Lastly, you don’t have to forget to take the printout of the registration slip.
Also Read: Mana Isuka Vahanam Telangana Sand Booking
e District Delhi Login
Citizens who want to make login to the e District Delhi should follow the below points carefully:
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the e district delhi login official portal link. edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
- After selecting the above official website link, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this e district delhi login page, you will see the option of ‘Registered Users Login‘.
- Once you click on this option, you will have a e district delhi login page on your device.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open where you have to select the option of ‘Citizen Login Form.’
- Now you should enter your username and password where you will have to enter your phone number and email ID.
- Thus you will easily be able to login into the Delhi e district portal.
Also Read: Seva Sindhu Portal Registration
e District Delhi Application Form Download
If you want to download the e district Delhi application form for any certificate, you can download the e district Delhi application form of the respective scheme available online in the eDistrict portal of Delhi. Following steps are necessary for the citizens in downloading the application form of any of these schemes:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Now, you will get the home page of the edistrict delhi.
- Now you should click on the option of Download Option.
- Now a list of all the forms will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the form as per your requirement.
- As soon as you click on the link of the form, the form will open in front of you in PDF format.
- Now you have to click on the download option.
- The relevant information will be on your computer screen.
Also Read: EPDS Bihar Ration Card New List 2021 PDF
e District Delhi Marriage Registration Procedure
edistrict Delhi Marriage Registration is one of the most important steps after starting the marriage. Once you apply for the edistrict Delhi marriage registration through the online process, your certificate will be approved within a few days if the information presented on the application form is absolutely correct. follow the below steps
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Delhi EDISTRICT Portal 2021 according to the link given above.
- Now the edistrict delhi govt nic home page will open in front of you.
- After that, you have to click on the option of Registration of Marriage.
- Now the login form will open in front of you.
- You will have to enter your User ID, Password, and Captcha Code in this login form.
- After that, you have to click on the login option.
- Now you have to click on the option of Marriage Registration.
- After this, the marriage registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this form like your name, email id, mobile number, address, spouse name, Aadhar Card number, etc.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- After that, you have to click on the Submit option.
- Thus, you will easily be able to register for your marriage certificate.
- Take the printout of the registration receipt for future references.
Also Read: Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana 2021
eDistrict Delhi Marriage Registration Form
How to Check e District Delhi Application Status
After applying for the Delhi e District portal, many applicants want to check the e District Delhi Application Status. The below following points are helpful in knowing the status of the edistrict Delhi portal 2021:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of e District (link is given above).
- After clicking on the official website link, the home page of the official website will be displayed in front of you.
- On this home page, you will have to click on the option of “Track your application“, which is given under the Services section on the main page.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to fill in Select Department, Applied For, Enter Application No, Enter Applicant Name, etc. After filling in all the information, you have to click on the search button.
- After this, the status of your application will appear on the computer screen.
How to Verify Your Certificate through eDistrict Delhi Portal?
e district Delhi certificate verification: For the verification of your certificate through eDistrict portal, you will have to follow the below steps:
- Firstly, click on the eDistrict portal Ceritifcate Verification link – edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Once you click on the above link, the applicant will directly be moved to the specific page from where it can verify your certificate.
- Now you should select the name of the specific department, applied for, application number, applicant’s name, and captcha code. And click on the Submit option.
- Follow the steps directed for performing the same action and verify your certificate.
- Thus you can verify your certificate easily through the eDistrict portal.
How to Download an Online Certificate through e District Delhi Portal?
The process of acquiring various certificates such as income, death, living, marriage, land, e-Ration Card, etc., is very simple through the eDelhi Portal. Read the following points helpful in getting all certificates:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Delhi e-District Portal 2021 i.e. edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
- After selecting the above link, you will be able to get the main page of the official website.
- On the main page, you have to click on the option of Download/ Print Certificate Online.
- Again a new page will appear where you should enter details such as the name of the department, Applied For, 14-Digit Application Number, Applicant’s Date of Birth, Captcha Code, etc. And click on the Continue button.
- Thus you will be successfully redirected to the specific page from where you easily download your certificate.
- Select the print option to download your certificate.
|Portal Login||Click Here|
|Track your Application||Click Here|
|Verify your Certificate||Click Here|
|Download Certificate||Click Here|
|Register Grievances||Click Here|
|Track Grievances||Click Here|
|Download the Application Form||Click Here|
Delhi e District Helpline Number
If you are facing any problem in registering on the Delhi e district online portal, a helpline number has been issued for you which we have given below –
Helpline Number – 011-23935730
What are the services available at e-District Delhi?
List of services available at e-District Delhi
2. Search Notices
3. Revenue Courts
4. Issuance of ROR
5. Issuance of ROR (DLRC)
6. Registration of Marriage
7. Right to Information (RTI)
8. Status Tracking of Recovery
9. Download and Print e-Ration Card
10. Appointment to meet with DM regarding grievances
Can I get the original Diploma certificate through eDistric Delhi Portal?
No, you can not get an original certificate, you can get a copy of the certificate only
What are the documents required for Delhi Family Benefit Scheme?
Voter ID Card
What is OAP?
(Old age pension) is the welfare schemes of Delhi Govt of NCTD to provide
assistance to Old age needy persons.
What are the eligibility criteria to get the Old age pension benefits in eDistric Delhi Portal?
The person should be above 60 years of age (any one of the documents
School leaving certificate
How to solve e district Delhi login problem?
Actually, it is not a problem sometimes servers got a problem at the time you are not able to login to e district Delhi portal.
How to Register for Marriage Certificate in Delhi at eDstrict Portal?
1. Login to e district Delhi govt nic in the official website.
2. Then click on the Registration of Marriage option.
3. Now the login page will open enter the login details then click on the Login button.
4. Then e district Delhi marriage registration form page will open fill in the details and submit.
How to check e district application status?
Track the Application by SMS send EDISTDL <space> <Application No> To 7738299899
You May Like
- e shram card registration online apply and Card Download @ eshram.gov.in
- JKepds – Jammu Kashmir New Ration Card List @ jk.epds.nic.in
- KALIA Yojana 2021 New List has Released on kalia.odisha.gov.in
- e shram card online registration & Download at e Shram Portal 2021
- Mana Isuka Vahanam: Telangana Sand Booking, Order Status & Tractor Registration