Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa Yojana is one of the most important initiatives taken by the state government in Chhattisgarh. With the help of the Shakti Swarupa scheme, the government aims to provide benefits for Divorced women, widows, and hapless women. Thus helpless women will greatly be able to live a happy life. CG Shakti Swarupa Yojana will assist the dependent women to start their own businesses. Through this scheme, the Chhattisgarh government is providing 30000 rupees to women. The specific scheme was announced before the Lok Sabha Elections. Shakti Swarupa scheme will provide all important details related to the Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa Scheme 2021 including online registration, eligibility criteria, Shakti Swarupa Scheme application process, check status, etc.
Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa Lated News
Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa Yojana application process has not started
CG Shakti Swarupa Yojana Details
Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa Yojana has been launched as a pilot project in 4 districts of Chhattisgarh state; Bijapur, Bastar, Dantewada, and Narayanpur. After the launch of the Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa Yojana, women will be empowered and they will become self-employed. This scheme aims to provide subsidy in the loan amount taken by the specific Bank. The Subsidy amount will provide an amount of Rs. 30000 maximum or 15% of its total expenditure. Women who want to pursue Higher Education are given Rs. 25000 under the CG Shakti Swarupa scheme 2021. Apart from this, desperate women will also be given Rs. 100000 to avail of any professional course.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana List
Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa Scheme 2021 Overview
|Scheme Name||Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh|
|Scheme Benefits||Financial Assistance to Helpless Women of the State|
|Financial Assistance||30000 to 100000|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Chhattisgarh|
|Application Process||Coming Soon|
|Application Status||Coming Soon|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021
Objective of the Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa Yojana 2021
Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa Yojana is going to be beneficial in many ways. This scheme is going to be one of the key schemes for the helpless women in the state of Chhattisgarh. Before applying for this CG Shakti Swarupa scheme, you must know the following points:
- The benefits of Shakti Swarupa scheme can be taken by the beneficiary woman only after completing the 12th class and she wants to study further.
- Under the Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarup scheme, beneficiaries will be provided certain financial assistance to pursue the professional course in any higher Institute.
- If the beneficiary is selected in any higher professional training institute for further study and is able to pay the fee, she can take benefits of the Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa scheme.
- Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa Yojana 2021 aims to provide a subsidy on the loan or a maximum amount of Rs 30,000. And this amount will be paid by the Child Welfare Department of the State.
- The financial assistance under the Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa scheme will be provided after satisfying all the eligibility conditions.
- If the woman is completing the education from any institute and living outside of her home, the government will also provide Rs. 1000 per month as a hostel fee.
CG Shakti Swarup Scheme Benefits
Read the following key benefits Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa yojana 2021
- Chhattisgarh Shakti Swaroop Yojana is started initially in 4 districts such as Bijapur Dantewada Narayanpur and Bastar.
- The subsidy is 15% of the total loan amount maximum of Rs. 30000.
- Shakti Swarup yojana is being operated by the child and women welfare department of the state of Chhattisgarh.
- This scheme is applicable for the beneficiary after the death of his husband who is a divorced woman.
- For any helpless woman who wants to achieve higher education, the government will provide Rs. 25,000 maximum.
- After the launch of the Shakti Swaroop scheme in the state, women will greatly be able to live their lives.
- For Higher professional education, women will be provided Rs 100000.
Also Read: How to Apply for Atal Pension Yojana
Shakti Swarup Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarup Scheme in the state you must know the eligibility criteria of the particular scheme. So you should read the following points to know the eligibility conditions for the Shakti Swarupa Yojana 2021:
- You must be a permanent resident of the Chhattisgarh state.
- The age of the woman beneficiary must be between 18 and 50 years.
- Any helpless or divorced or widow can apply for the Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa scheme 2021.
- To develop the particular scheme, the beneficiary must have an income of Rs. 60000.
- This scheme is only applicable for women who come from Below the Poverty Line category background.
Required Documents for the Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa Yojana
While applying for the Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa scheme, applicants must have the list of following documents:
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate (mentioning the annual income below Rs 60000)
- Age Certificate
- Passport Size Colour Photographs
- Active mobile number
- Valid Email ID
- Ration Card
Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa Yojana Apply Online
Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa yojana application form can be filled through the online method. if you want to apply for the particular scheme you will have to reach the official website and follow the below points:
Note: The government has not yet launched an official website as the scheme was recently launched in Chhattisgarh.
- Reach the homepage of the official website of the महिला एवं बाल विकास विभाग छत्तीसगढ़ शासन (Women and Child Development Department of Chhattisgarh) by clicking on the link – cgwcd.gov.in.
- After getting the homepage of the particular website, you need to reach the ‘Apply Online’ section and click on it.
- Now the Shakti Swarupa Yojana 2021 application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Beneficiaries are suggested to enter details such as the Name of the Applicant, Father’s Name, Husband Name, Gender, Caste, Mobile Number, Aadhar Card Number, Residential & Permanent Address, and Other Necessary Information.
- Recheck the above details and upload the necessary documents. And click On the ‘Submit’ option.
- After submitting your application form, a reference number will be shown on your computer screen.
- Take the printout of the Application Slip for the future reference.
Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa Yojana Beneficiaries Status
The application process is not started so we will update here if it starts
Shakti Swarupa Yojana FAQs
What is the official website for Chhattisgarh Shakti Swarupa Yojana?
Chhattisgarh government is not released
In which districts Shakti Swaroop Yojana has started?
Bijapur, Bastar, Dantewada, and Narayanpur.
Shakti Swaroop scheme Financial Assistance?
30,000 maximum Financial Assistance or 15% of its total expenditure
Who is Eligible for this scheme?
Divorced women, widows, and hapless women are Eligible.
You May Like