Birth Certificate Assam Online Apply, Status, and Download Form: The Central & State Governments made Birth Certificate mandatory. Everyone needs to register their Birth in the Birth records of their concerned State Municipal Corporation. The birth certificate is proof of your Date & Place of Birth.
Through this article, we are going to guide you on how to apply for a birth certificate in Assam and what are required documents to date of birth certificate.
Check the Status of the Birth Certificate and Download the Approved Certificate from here.
- 1 Assam Birth and Death Registration Act
- 2 Birth Certificate Overview
- 3 Birth Registration in Assam
- 4 Required Documents
- 5 Fee Structure
- 6 Online Birth Certificate Apply in Assam
- 7 Download Birth Certificate Form Assam
- 8 Birth Certificate Assam Online Status
- 9 Birth Certificate Assam Download Procedure
- 10 The validity of Birth Certificate
- 11 FAQ
Assam Birth and Death Registration Act
Registration of Birth of a Minor Child at an Indian Consulate Under section 4(1) of the Citizenship Act 1955. Assam Birth Certificate is now a very important certificate, as it is useful in many ways. It consists of the details of your Birthplace and Date, city, and your parent’s name.
Birth Certificate Overview
|Article Name||Date of Birth Certificate Sikkim|
|Portal Name||Assam E-district|
Also Read: Assam Ration Card List
Birth Registration in Assam
Every state made it mandatory to have a Birth certificate and it need to be registered within 21 Days. If it got delayed then, there will be other procedure to register your Birth.
- Birth occurs at home: if birth occurs at home, then the head of the family is responsible to register the Birth.
- Birth occurs at hospital: if Birth occurs at hospital, then the nursing homes or medical institution is eligible to register the Birth.
- Birth occurs in public place: if Birth occurs in public place, then village head or the in-charge of police station are responsible to register the Birth
- Birth occurs in the moving vehicle: if Birth occurs in the moving vehicle, then the in-charge of the vehicle are responsible for the registration.
Also Read: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- If the Birth takes place at the hospital:
- Register code is needed.
- Address Proof
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Driving License
- Post Office Pass Book
- NOTE: (Anyone Proof is enough)
- Aadhar cards of parents (identity proof)
- Basic details:
- Name of the parent
- Date of the birth of the child
- Hospital discharge certificate
- In case of late registration
- The notary is required indicating the Date and place of birth, Name of parents.
- A request letter from father/mother
- The required details as above mentioned.
|Within 21 Days||No Fee|
|After 21-30 days||Rs 2/-|
|After 30 days but within 1 year||Rs 5/-|
|After 1 Year||Rs 5/- and details of Birth should Be written in writing|
Online Birth Certificate Apply in Assam
To Apply Birth certificate following procedure need to be followed.
- To obtain a Birth certificate, visit the concerned public facilitation center, and collect an Application Form.
- Fill the basic details and attach the required documents.
- Submit the Application form with the attached details to the concerned officer in the office.
- An acknowledgment slip will be given to you, after the submission of the form, keep it safe for further process.
- Use the slip for obtaining a Birth certificate
- After successful verification, you will get your Assam Birth certificate.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Download Birth Certificate Form Assam
Birth Certificate Assam Online Status
To check the Assam Birth certificate online status follow these simples steps
- First, go to the official website https://edistrict.assam.gov.in/eDistrict/
- An option called “Application Status” appears on the home page.
- Enter the application number where there will be a box under the application status.
- Then click on the Status button then you can see the birth certificate status.
Also Read: One nation One Ration Card
Birth Certificate Assam Download Procedure
Here you can view the Approved Birth Certificate and download that by doing follow steps
- First, go to the official website edistrict.assam.gov.in/eDistrict/Under
- An option called “View Approved Certificate option” appears on the home page.
- Enter the Enter Certificate No where there will be a box under the application status.
- Then click on the Submit Button then you can Download the approved birth certificate.
The validity of Birth Certificate
There will be no expiry of your Birth certificate, it serves you for life long and you no need to be renewal the Assam Birth certificate.
How can I check my Assam Birth certificate?
The Applicant can apply for the certificate at the receipt counter of the Public Facilitation center, deputy commissioner’s office. The Operator accepts the application and gives you a computer-generated receipt. You can check your Assam Birth Certificate.
How can I change my name on the Assam Birth certificate?
You will get an Application form of name change in the Birth certificate, collect that form from the concerned office near you. Fill the Application with the required changes, submit it.