Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021: Bihar has been subjected to several natural calamities leading to loss of crop yield for their farmers to overcome this problem in Bihar. The CM Nitish Kumar has launched the Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana this scheme has another name Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme. As per Bihar Rajya Fasal Bima Yojana 2021, the farmers are eligible for financial assistance in case they lose any crop due to calamities such as heavy rains, floods, thunderstorms, drought, hail, and also unseasonal rains.
Every farmer needs to apply online through the BRFSY portal and register to avail of the assistance amount. The farmers are paid Rs. 7,500 per hectare / Rs. 10,000 per hectare depending upon the total loss of crop yield. This article covers in detail the application procedure, Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana Last Date, eligibility criteria, list of documents required, BRFSY app, and several such important information.
Bihar government has close the application procedure for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021.
- 1 Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021 Details
- 2 Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana Overview
- 3 Benefits of the Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021
- 4 Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021 Eligibility
- 5 Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme Required Documents
- 6 Important Instructions
- 7 Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana Last Date
- 8 How to Apply for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021
- 9 BRFSY APP Download Process
- 10 Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana Log in
- 11 How to Check Eligible List Gram Panchayat
- 12 BRFSY Helpline Number
- 13 Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana FAQs
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021 Details
The Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021 aims to help farmers with crop insurance for their rabi and Kharif crops in case of any damages. Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme has been launched in different gram panchayats in the state of Bihar. Also, there is a sub-categorization of the crop loss with respect to the crop season ie. rabi or Kharif and also the type of crop sowed. The Nitish Kumar Government considers all the factors listed above when considering eligibility for financial assistance. As of now, the government provides an amount of Rs. 7,500 per hectare to farmers who have lost up to 20% of their farm yield. Those farmers who have lost more than 20% of their crops are given an amount of Rs. 10,000 per hectare.
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana Overview
|Portal Name||Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana|
|Department||Bihar State Crop Assistance|
|Aim||Help Farmers with crop insurance for their rabi and Kharif crops in case of any damages|
|Amount||For a 20% Loss of Rs 7,500 Per Hectare|
More than 20% 10,000 Per Hectare
Benefits of the Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021
These are some of the benefits of Bihar state crop assistance scheme:
- To avail benefits of Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana, the farmer in Bihar need not pay any kind of insurance premium amount.
- Since the financial funds will be transferred directly to the applicant’s bank account there will be no cheating of any kind with the farmers.
- Bihar state crop assistance scheme takes into account crop losses due to a variety of reasons such as thunderstorms, floods, hail, and also unseasonal rains. This helps the farmer recover from the crop losses.
- Under the Bihar Fasal Bima Yojana 2021, the government conducts the assessment of damage to crops and not the insurance company. Hence justice will be done with all farmers who have lost yield.
- In addition to the above, the government also does assessment based on the harvesting cycles which helps the farmer better.
- This Bihar Rajya Bima Yojana 2021 states that no farmer will receive less than Rs. 1,000 as compensation.
- Total compensation of Rs. 7,500 per hectare is given to farmers for crop loss of less than 20 percent whereas it is Rs. 10,000 per hectare in case the loss is more than 20 percent.
Also Read: Bihar Ration Card Apply Online 2021
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021 Eligibility
In order to avail the financial assistance under the BRFSY scheme, the beneficiary needs to comply with the following eligibility guidelines:
- The person holding land should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Farmers whose crops have been damaged only due to various natural calamities such as floods, drought, etc, or extreme weather conditions can only apply for assistance under the Rajya Fasal Sahayata scheme.
- The applicant must have their bank accounts linked to their Aadhar card.
Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme Required Documents
Given below are the list of documents required to apply for the scheme:
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number of beneficiary
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Residential Certificate
- Land ownership certificate
- Bank passbook with the account number and IFSC code
- Papers pertaining to the agricultural land
- Self-declaration by the applicant
- The applicant photo to be uploaded must be less than 50 KB in size.
- The identity card of the applicant must be recognized by the Election Commission of India and has to be less than 400KB in size and in PDF file format.
- The applicant must provide a copy of the first page of the bank passbook having account details and its size must be less than 400KB and in PDF file format.
- The residential certificate should also be less than 400KB and in PDF format.
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana Last Date
|Name of Crop||Registration Last Date|
|Wheat||26th February 2021|
|maize||26th February 2021|
|gram||31st January 2021|
|Lentil||15th February 2021|
|Pigeon pea||28th March 2021|
|Reed||28th February 2021|
|Onion||15th February 2021|
|potato||31st January 2021|
|Rye – Mustard||31st December 2020|
How to Apply for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021
All eligible farmers must follow the steps given below in order to apply for the benefits of this scheme:
- Open your browser and navigate to the Bihar government website for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana by clicking here.
- This will open the homepage, then click on the “Registration” link in the right-hand corner.
- Here you will have to select whether you want to register via Aadhar details or not. Click on the Yes option. Then enter your Aadhaar number and name.
- Click on the submit button to complete the registration.
BRFSY APP Download Process
You will be required to perform the steps given below on your mobile phone to download the Bihar Rajya Fasal Nirikshan Mobile App:
- Click on this link epacs.bih.nic.in/BRFSY to visit the official website of Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021.
- On the next page, you will see the option to download a mobile application for both Rabi and Kharif crops. These options are present at the top of the page.
- Click on the app you want to download the file will directly download to your mobile then Install the App.
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana Log in
In order to login to the BRFSY portal you need to follow the guidelines given below:
- Visit the official website of epacs.bih.nic.in BRFSY by clicking here.
- In that Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana Log in page Right-hand top corner, you will see a ‘Login’ link. Click on the link.
- Next, you will be redirected to a new page open.
- Then enter your username and password here followed by code from the image.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button to log in to the portal.
How to Check Eligible List Gram Panchayat
In order to avail of the benefits of this scheme, your gram panchayat has to be eligible for financial assistance. To check whether or not your gram panchayat is eligible, you need to follow the steps given below:
- After opening the official website epacs.bih.nic.in BRFSY.
- Click on the List of Eligible Gram Panchayat option on the home page.
- Then select your crop season, district name, and block name. Now click on the ‘View’ button.
- After processing, the website will show you all the gram panchayats eligible for financial assistance under the Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021 and the name of crops for which they are eligible.
BRFSY Helpline Number
In case of any help required, you can call the customer support team on their helpline numbers 18003456290 / (0612) 2200693 or write to [email protected]
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana FAQs
How will I get the crop insurance amount?
The government has taken your bank details at the time of application for this purpose. It will directly transfer all funds to your bank account.
How much money will I get if crops are damaged?
You will get a total amount of Rs. 7,500 per hectare if your crop loss is less than 20% and Rs. 10,000 per hectare if your crop loss is more than 20%.
Which all documents are required to get a loss for crops in Bihar?
You will need several documents including an Aadhaar card, bank details, land ownership certificate, etc. for availing benefits of the Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021. A detailed list has been given above in the article.
What should I do if I get any problem with the online application for BRFSY Scheme?
You should contact the customer care team on their numbers 18003456290 / (0612) 2200693. Alternatively, you can also write an email to [email protected]
You May Like