Bharat NET Scheme 2021 is one of the most primary initiatives taken by the Indian government to promote the digital India program in the country. The Internet has become one of the most vital parts of everyone’s life. Even after 73 years of independence, thousands of villages don’t have access to the internet. So the Government of India is going to provide high-speed connectivity to rural areas through the BharatNET scheme. After the implementation of the BharatNET Yojana, more than 2.5 lakh gram panchayats and 60-thousand villages will be connected after the end of 2021. This article will cover all the important info related to the Bharatnet project of the Indian government including the application process of the BharatNet scheme, important features of the scheme, eligibility criteria, benefits of the BharatNET scheme, etc.
Bharat net project Latest News
Bharat net scheme 2021 application process is active now.
- 1 Bharat NET Scheme 2021 Details
- 2 Bharat Internet Project 2021 Overview
- 3 Bharat Net Connection Important Information
- 4 Bharat Net Scheme 2021 Features and Benefits
- 5 Bharat NET Project Tariff Information:
- 6 Bharat Net Plans and Bandwidth Details
- 7 Symmetric Bandwidth
- 8 How to apply for the Bharat NET Scheme 2021?
- 9 Bharat Net Project Online Application Form
- 10 Bharat Net Project FAQs
- 11 How to check Bharat net broadband plans?
- 12 What is the BharatNet project Status?
- 13 Where I have to submit the Bharat net Application form
- 14 Bharat net project phase 2 will starts on?
- 15 Bharat net project phase 3
Bharat NET Scheme 2021 Details
Bharat NET scheme has been launched by the government to give digital empowerment to the common citizen of India. High-speed internet will be provided to all gram panchayats of India including villages that come under it with an optical fibre line. Thus the government will be able to give access to the internet to the village at affordable rates. The Indian government has completed the work of laying Optical Fibre cables. The earlier Indian government gave the approval of the Bharat net project under the chairmanship of PM Narendra Modi. The Union Cabinet get the approval of the Bharat Net project on June 30, 2021. The program has been enforced under the Public-Private Partnership model in 16 states.
Bharat Internet Project 2021 Overview
|Scheme Name||Bharat NET Scheme of Bharat Broadband Network Limited, A Government of India Undertaking|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Implemented on||August 7, 2018|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Rural India|
|Aim||To Provide Internet Connections to Rural Citizens|
|Benefits||Internet Connection At Affordable Rates|
|Bharat NET Apply Online||Active|
Bharat Net Connection Important Information
The union government has approved the Viability Gap Funding support for the Bharat NET Yojana of up to Rs. 19,041 crore while the remaining amount from Rs. 29,430 crore will also be transferred shortly for the successful implementation. As the Bharat NET Project has been launched under the PPP Model so a government-funded agency will partner with the private sector company.
BharatNET Projects is going to be one of the largest broadband connectivity programs in the world. Under this flagship mission, Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL) will complete the demand for affordable broadband connectivity of 2 Mbps to 20 Mbps internet speed. Bharat NET Connection scheme will be fulfilled by the Department of Telecommunications under the Ministry of Communications. Bharat Net project was earlier known as National Optical Fibre Network (NOFN) while it was renamed in the year 2015.
New West Bengal Sarkari Yojana
- Kolkata Fatafat Result Today on Live – FF Lottery Result 3-10-2021
- West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 Apply Online Rs 1000 and Beneficiary List
- West Bengal duare sarkar camp List 2021 District wise PDF Download
- West Bengal Student Credit Card Apply Online @ wbscc.wb.gov.in
- West Bengal Duare Sarkar Camp List 2021 pdf download @ excise.wb.gov.in
Bharat Net Scheme 2021 Features and Benefits
- BharatNet project is a flagship program of Bharat Broadband Network Limited that comes under the government of India.
- With the help of the Bharat Net scheme 2021, the government will provide internet connections to more than 6 lakh villages in the country.
- After the launch of the Bharat NET scheme, more than 2.5 lakh gram panchayats will be connected.
- The government of India has given the approval to implement the Bharat Net scheme in more than 16 states.
- For the BharatNET scheme, the government of India will provide a fund of Rs. 29,432 crore.
- National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN) was initiated in October 2011 while the particular program was renamed as Bharat Net Project in 2015.
- This scheme will be drastically helpful in connecting all gram panchayats of the country with high-speed internet.
- Bharat NET program is going to be beneficial for the rural & remote population of the country.
Bharat NET Project Tariff Information:
BharatNET, an initiative of the Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL) has also fixed charges for the users. You will be charged from the Bharat NET plan according to the bandwidth such as asymmetric & symmetric. Bharat Net bandwidth from block to gram panchayats are mentioned below:
Bharat Net Plans and Bandwidth Details
|Bandwidth Limit in Mbps||Annual Tariff Price|
|Up to 10 Mbps||Rs. 700|
|Between 10 – 100 Mbps||Rs. 7000|
|Up to 100- 200 Mbps||Rs. 38000|
|Up to 200 – 300 Mbps||Rs. 56000|
|Up to 300 – 400 Mbps||Rs. 74000|
|Up to 400 – 500 Mbps||Rs. 92000|
|Up to 500 – 1000 Mbps||Rs. 110000|
|Above 1000 Mbps||Rs. 200000|
|Bandwidth Limit||Tariff Rates|
|Up to 10 Mbps||Rs. 1000|
|Up to 10 – 100 Mbps||Rs. 10000|
|Above 100||Rs. 50000|
How to apply for the Bharat NET Scheme 2021?
The online application procedure for the Bharat NET Yojana connectivity for service provider 2021 contains the following steps:
STEP – 1
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website of Bharat NET scheme – bbnl.nic.in.
- After clicking on the above link you will get access to the homepage of the Bharat Broadband Network Limited, the Government of India undertaking official website.
- Now you need to visit the Custmer servies Option under Forms & Download click on that section.
- Then you will redirected to bharat net apply online page select the link called ‘Click Here to Download BharatNET Application Form.’
- Once you choose the above link, a new page will be displayed and your Bharat net application form will be downloaded.
- Save this form in PDF format and take the printout of this PDF.
- After taking the printout of this application form, you need to fill it correctly providing information about your company or firm, or place.
- Applicants are required to write details such as the Company’s PAN Card, GST Certificate, Identity Certificate of the Specific Company, GST Certificate, License of the Company, or MOA & AOA.
- Once you complete the above process, you are required to verify the application form through the competent authority.
STEP – 2
- Now, you will have to despatch the hard copies of the application form to the following mentioned addresses:
- BBNL Corporate Office,
- The Commercial Division,
- Shastri Park, New Delhi – 110053,
- O/o Senior General Manager of Service & Marketing,
- 7th Floor, Block III, DMRC Building, IT Park
- Your application will also be sent to [email protected] along with the attached copies of scanned documents.
STEP – 3
- Once the application form will be received by the authority and it will be found correct, BBNL will issue the order memoranda to the service provider for making the payment.
- You can make payment through a demand draft notifying the BBNL amount collection department.
- Apart from this, the service provider can also make the payment through online mode via NEFT/ IMPS/ RTGS service in the below account number:
- Account Number – 1098214000029; Bank Name – Canara Bank; IFC Code – CNRB0001098; MICR Code – 110015025.
- Applicants are also suggested to send the payment copy with the transaction information to the email addresses – [email protected] & [email protected]
STEP – 4
- After completing all the above activities successfully, your application form will be approved by the authority and the nearest BBNL unit will be given a note to set up the BharatNET connection to the particular applicant.
- Applicants will be given an assent to issue the billing cycle after this method.
- Thus your application form for the BharatNet project connectivity will be completed successfully.
Bharat Net Project Online Application Form
Bharat NET Scheme will invite online application forms from citizens through the Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL) official portal. Applicants will have to download the Bharat Net application form online mode while after filling in the application form, you will have to submit it manually. Read the below section to know the procedure of downloading the Bharat NET Project online applications and submit them to the authority.
Bharat Net Project FAQs
How to check Bharat net broadband plans?
In this article, we have given the Bharat net broadband plans.
What is the BharatNet project Status?
The program has been enforced under the Public-Private Partnership model in 16 states
Where I have to submit the Bharat net Application form
send your Bharat net application form to this address [email protected]
Bharat net project phase 2 will starts on?
Phase 2 has already started
Bharat net project phase 3
The Bharat Net will be upgraded in the third phase to suit the future
You May Like
- One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Online Apply @ impds.nic.in
- udid card status, online registration and udid card download
- e shram card online registration & Download at e Shram Portal 2021
- rythu bharosa 2nd installment payment status 2021 release today
- PM KUSUM Yojana 2021 Apply Online & Eligibility Criteria