Assam Ration Card New List 2021: Recently Assam government has released the Ration New List 2021 check the list at 184.108.40.206 portal. This Unique and Useful Scheme Introduced by the State Government and Central Government to provide food facilities for the Below & Above Poverty Line people, who don’t have basic facilities and necessities to survive. Identifying the Needy people and Providing the Food Facility is the main Aim of the Assam Ration Card Scheme.
In this article you can get to know, what are the types of Ration Card, How to Check the Assam Ration Card new list 2021, Eligibility Criteria, Important Documents you need to submit, Application Procedure, Assam ration card application form pdf & Checking Status of Assam Ration Card.
Check the Assam New Ration Card List Status from here link given below.
- 1 Assam Ration Card Details
- 2 AAY (Antyodaya Poverty Line)
- 3 PHH (Priority Household)
- 4 Assam Ration Card 2020 Overview
- 5 Assam Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Required Documents For Ration Card In Assam
- 7 Assam New Ration Card Details
- 8 Assam Ration Card Apply Online
- 9 Ration Card Application Form Assam PDF
- 10 How to Change the Address in Assam Ration Card
- 11 Assam Ration Card New List 2021 Checking Process
- 12 Assam Ration Card List 2021 District Wise
- 13 Assam Ration Card Helpline Number
- 14 FAQs Assam Ration Card
Assam Ration Card Details
Ration Card is an Important Tool and essential for Poor and Middle-class people. There are 3 types of Assam Ration Cards, called Family Identity Cards (FIC) in Assam.
Hey Check this Post: UP Ration Card List Online
- APL (Above Poverty Line)
- BPL (BELOW Poverty Line)
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)
After the Implementation of NFSA (National Food Security Act, 2013), the Assam Government is Distributing 2 types of Assam Ration Cards.
- AAY (Antyodaya Poverty Line)
- PHH (Priority Household)
AAY (Antyodaya Poverty Line)
AAY, is a Food Scheme introduced by the Government for the Below Poverty Line people, provides food grains at a rate of 2 per kg for Wheat and 3 per kg for Rice, and Ration issued per card is 35 kg. AAY is applicable for people whose income is less than 1 lakh per annum.
PHH (Priority Household)
Families, who are holding these ration cards are issued 8kgs of Ration per month. 5kgs of ration provided by the Central under the Scheme of NFSA act 2013 and 3kgs of Ration provided by the State Government. This Scheme covers poor people, generally landless laborers, daily wage workers, and marginal farmers.
|Card Types||Colour||Annual Family Income per annum||Ration issued per kg/month||Rate per kg|
|AAY||Multicolored||Below 1 Lakh||35kg/card||3|
|PHH||Multicolored||Below 1 lakh||5kg/family member||3|
Assam Ration Card 2020 Overview
|Article Name||Assam Ration Card|
|Article Category||Ration Card|
|Portal Name||Food, Civil Supplies|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
|Assam New Ration Card List||Released on 19-02-2021|
|No of Ration Card||Three types of Ration Cards|
Assam Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
As there are 2 different types of Ration Cards, the supplying of Food is different by the Government.
- AYA (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)
- Annual Income less than 1 lakh.
- Can get 35 kg per Ration card.
- PHH (Priority Household)
- Families, who have an annual income below 1 lakh.
- Can get 5kg per Family member.
Required Documents For Ration Card In Assam
- Family Members details Required (How many Members)
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate
- NOTE Any Minor Members below 10 years
- Revenue Pay Receipt
- Copy of Tax pay OR
- Land Revenue Pay Receipt
- Address Proof
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Driving License
- Bank Certificate
- Post Office Pass Book
- Electricity Bill
- NOTE: (Anyone Proof is enough)
Assam New Ration Card Details
To Apply for Assam New Ration Card you need to be Eligible for the Conditions of the Scheme under AYA and PHH. You need to submit the Required documents and should satisfy the Below or Above Poverty line Conditions.
Assam Ration Card Apply Online
The candidate needs to visit the concerned Food civil supplies and consumer Affairs Branch for basic required details regarding Ration Card Application.
- Visit Official website of Assam Ration Card Portal www.pdsportal.nic.in
- On the Home Page, go to the PDS Stake Holders option, then you can find In States option.
- Choose your state and click on it.
- A new page will appear, in that select state, District, and block, after choosing all the information click on View Report.
- On the District page, you can collect the details of the Department near to you.
- Visit the concerned Office and collect the Application Form.
- Attach all the Documents Required for the Application Form and submit it to the concerned Authority.
- After receiving your Application Form, they check and inquiry your details then they will issue a receipt of the application to the Candidate.
If you are eligible with no objection, you will receive the Assam Ration Card through Post or can be collected by the concerned Office.
Ration Card Application Form Assam PDF
Hey Click on this LInk Karnataka Ration Card
How to Change the Address in Assam Ration Card
If you want to Change the Address in the Ration Card you need to submit the required details in the government office.
- Election Identity Card
- Photo ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
Assam Ration Card New List 2021 Checking Process
- Go to official website http://220.127.116.11/ASSAM_PDS/
- District Name: Later, you need to choose the District Name.
- Tehsil Name: After choosing District Name, you need to choose Tehsil Name.
- Village Name: After selecting the Tehsil Name, you can see the Villages Name, select your Village Name.
- Assam Ration Card List: After, selecting the village name, Ration Card details will Appear.
Assam Ration Card List 2021 District Wise
|S. No.||Assam All District Names||Official Links|
|10.||Dima hasao||Click Here|
|16.||Kamrup metropolitan||Click Here|
|17.||Karbi anglong||Click Here|
Assam Ration Card Helpline Number
Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department
Block – E, 1st floor, Assam Secretariate
Dispur, Guwahati-781006, Assam.
Email Id: [email protected]
Toll free no(s)- 18003453611, 1967 (BSNL only)
FAQs Assam Ration Card
How to apply for Assam Ration online or offline?
If you want to apply for a ration can in Assam you go to the nearest government office there is no online procedure now.
How to check village wise Assam ration card list?
Through this http://18.104.22.168/ASSAM_PDS/ website, you can check the Assam ration list 2021 village-wise.
What is the Document Required for Separate Ration Card?
Original Surrender Certificate
Original Ration Card
Self Declaration: (You need to get the certificate by filling form named Declaration For Obtaining New Ration Card)
No Objection Certificate From Head Of the Family
Proof of Date of Birth
What are the types of ration cards in Assam?
Three types of ration cards are there in Assam APL, BPL, AAY
You May Like