Arunachal Pradesh Birth certificate is a document that provides the details of your birth and also it serves as proof of your Birth and Age. Indian Government made it compulsory to have a Birth certificate and it needs to be registered according to the Births & Deaths Act 1969. In this article, you can get to know what are the benefits of having an Arunachal Pradesh Birth certificate, what are the required documents, the procedure to apply birth certificate online in Arunachal Pradesh, and what is the fee structure.
Birth Certificate Online Arunachal Pradesh
From Here you can download the Affidavit Birth Certificate Form and Arunachal Pradesh date of birth certificate Application forms links given below.
Arunachal Pradesh Birth Certificate Benefits
Birth Certificate is now a very important certificate, as it is useful in many ways. It just looks like a small paper but it contains important information.
It is also useful for
- Obtaining a Driving License
- Age proof for marriage
- Acquiring the Right to Vote
- Settlement of inheritance and Property Rights.
- Age proof for employment
- Registering in NPR (National Population Register)
- Admissions in schools
Birth Certificate of Arunachal Pradesh Overview
|Arunachal Pradesh Birth Certificate
|ITANAGAR MUNICIPAL CORPORATION
|Affidavit for Birth Certificate Form
Also Read: SSMMS TS Sand Booking
To apply a Birth certificate in Arunachal Pradesh you need to obtain the following documents.
- If the Birth takes place at the hospital:
- Register code is needed.
- Address Proof
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Driving License
- Bank Certificate
- Post Office Pass Book
- Electricity Bill
- NOTE: (Anyone Proof is enough)
- Discharge slip from the hospital.
- Basic details:
- Name of the parent
- Date of the birth of the child
- Hospital discharge certificate
- In case of late registration
- An Affidavit mentioning place, time, and Date of Birth.
Also Read: Bhoomi RTC Online
Registration of Birth of a Minor Child at an Indian Consulate Under section 4(1) of the Citizenship Act 1955. It got mandatory to Register Birth in India and a law enacted called the Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969.
- If Birth occurs in Hospital, then the nursing homes or health center are eligible to register the Birth.
- If the birth occurs in the house, then the head of the house needs to register.
- If the birth occurs in jail, then jail charges eligible to register.
- If Birth occurs in a moving vehicle, then in charge of the vehicle needs to be registered.
Also Read: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Affidavit for Birth Certificate
The Birth Certificate Affidavit download link is given below.
- Self – declared affidavit is not accepted.
- All blanks to be duly filled.
How to Apply for Birth Certificate in Arunachal Pradesh
To apply Arunachal Birth Certificate, follow the following procedure
- Visit the concerned Municipal Corporation Office near you.
- Obtain the application form, you can even download the Application form through online.
To obtain the Application form online.
- Visit the official website www.imc.arunachal.gov.in
- On the home page, you can find a service option.
- Under that, the Birth option will be there.
- You can download the Application form.
- Fill the Application form and attach the required documents.
- Submit the form in the municipal corporation office.
- After submission of the form, an acknowledgment slip will be given
- Use that for obtaining the Birth certificate.
Also Check: Bhamashah Card Status
There are different fee structures for registration of an Arunachal Pradesh Birth Certificate and it completely depends on the time, when you register.
|Within 30 Days
|After 30 days but within 1 year
|After 1 year
Itanagar Municipal Corporation, Itanagar
Email: [email protected]
Helpdesk& Control Room
Also Read: Bhulekh MP Land Records
Birth Certificate FAQ
What if I don’t have a Birth certificate in India?
NABC stands for Non- availability of Birth certificate. It is issued when the person has no birth proof. It can be obtained online as well directly from the Municipal Corporation.
How many Indians have no Birth certificate?
In India, nearly 24 million children under five years of age did not have their Births registered in the last five years, UNICEF estimated.
What is the difference between a short and long-form Birth certificate?
A long-form Birth certificate is a copy of the actual certificate of Birth. The short form of Birth certificate is a notarized document stating that the long-form certificate exists and is on file.
May You Like