Jagananna Ammavodi List 2021– The application process for AP Jagananna Amma Vodi (అమ్మ ఒడి) Scheme has already been completed a while ago now. Candidates who have applied to the scheme earlier can now check the Ammavodi Eligible List 2021 for their enrollment status. A direct link to the Ammavodi login is provided in the latter part of this article. It is advised that you read this post to the end to know more about Jagananna Ammavodi 2021 Scheme. For the ease of the applicants, we have mentioned a few guidelines along with the detailed procedure for checking the online payment status on jaganannaamma vodi.ap.gov.in.
Amma Vodi List Check Online Latest Update
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వం అమ్మ ఒడి ల్యాప్టాప్ స్కీం కు సంబంధించిన లేఖను విడుదల చేయడం జరిగింది ఈ లేఖను ఏప్రిల్ 19వ తారీఖున విద్యార్థులకు ఇవ్వటం జరుగుతుంది. అది మరలా తల్లుల దగ్గర ఆమోదం తీసుకుని ఏప్రిల్ 22 వా తారీఖున స్కూల్ ప్రిన్సిపాల్ కు అందించాలి.
జగనన్న అమ్మ ఒడి పథకం రెండో విడత డబ్బులు ప్రజల ఖాతాలోకి వేయడం జరిగింది.
The Andhra Pradesh government has released a letter regarding the Amma Odi laptop scheme which will be given to students on April 19. It must again be approved by the parents and submitted to the school principal by April 22nd.
Jagananna Ammavodi Latest News
AP Amma Vodi List 2021
The Government of Andhra Pradesh under the leadership of Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has recently announced a program called ‘AMMA VODI’ as a part of ‘NAVARATNALU’. According to the scheme, the beneficiaries will receive Rs.15000/- each under the AP Amma Vodi Scheme 2021. It is aimed at providing financial assistance to each mother (or guardian in the absence of a mother) who is under the poverty line. The motto of the Jaganannaammavodi Programme 2021 is to encourage parents in sending their children to schools.
Amma Vadi Scheme is provided to the eligible candidates irrespective of caste, creed, and religion. Besides this, the scheme is applicable to both Private Aided and Government Aided schools. For its versatility, the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 has attracted a number of applications from different parts of the state. For those who have applied for the scheme and are curious about the Amma Vodi Final Eligibility List 2021, we have provided a direct link on this page, keep reading further.
Also, Read ➜ YSR Cheyutha Scheme First Installment Status
Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme Overview
|Authority||School Education Department (Working under Govt. of AP)|
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021|
|Introduced by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh – Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Category||State Level Welfare Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (Below Poverty Line families)|
|Ammavodi Eligible List 2021||Released|
|First Installment Date||Jan 9th, 2020|
|First Installment New Date for 200000 People|
|Second Installment Date||11 Jan 2021|
|Academic Year||2019 – 2020|
|Scheme Applicable to||Students studying from Class 1 to Class 10 from both Private and Government Institutions|
|Status of Amma Vodi Eligibility list 2021||Released|
|Implementation Date||9th January 2020|
|Official Website of the scheme||jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in|
Amma Vodi Pathakam Eligibility List Release Date
Jagananna Amma Odi 2021 scheme is introduced with a notion to help underprivileged students access quality education in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Amma Vadi scheme was first introduced on 10th June 2019 by the Chief Minister of the state, Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. It attracted many applications from different parts of the state. Candidates who have applied for the scheme are desperately waiting to check the status of jagananna amma vodi.ap.gov.in.
To make the checking process easy for you, we have provided the direct link to ammavodi status check. Candidates can use the credentials that were given to them at the time of registration, to log in to their accounts.
Also Read ➜ YSR Pension Kanuka New List 2021
Amma Vodi Scheme Eligibility List
It is important that you understand your eligibility criteria before you anticipate your name in the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Eligibility List 2021. Given below are the criteria on which the applications for the Ammavadi scheme 2021 will be shortlisted.
- The mother/guardian of the child should also belong to the same family.
- Applicants should possess a white ration card only.
- The family should be below the poverty line considering their annual income.
- The candidates must be studying between Class 1 and Class 12.
- Children belonging to state/central government employees are not eligible for the AP Jagananna Amma vodi scheme 2021.
- It is mandatory to have over 75% of attendance for the candidate studying in school/college.
- Both the child and the parent should be citizens of Andhra Pradesh state.
Note: It is important that you qualify for all the above-mentioned criteria. Failing which will result in the rejection of your application. In that case, your name will not be listed in the Jagananna Amma Vadi Final Eligibility List 2021.
Also Read ➜ YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 13,500
Checking Procedure for Jagan anna Amma Vodi Final List
You can check amma vodi final list 2021 & online payment status for Jaganna amma vodi pathakam 2021 by the following procedure.
- Step 1: First thing is first, visit the official website of the scheme Jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in (or) even better, click on the direct link that we have provided on this page.
- Step 2: If you choose to enter the address manually, you should be taken to the homepage of the website.
- On the homepage of the website, you should find a flashing link that says ‘Click here for search child details for Ammavodi Scheme’, click on the link. You should be taken to the Ammavodi Final Eligibility List page.
- Or, if you are using the link that we have provided on this page, clicking it should land you directly on the child details list page.
- Step 3: Whichever approach you choose, you should be asked to enter the ‘Mother Aadhaar Number’ and Verification Code. Click on the ‘Get Details’ button present at the bottom of the page entering the correct details.
- Step 4: If you have done everything correctly, you should now have your Amma Vodi 2021 Online Payment status and final eligibility list displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Consider taking a printout by pressing Cntrl+P on your keyboard. This will help in case you wish to refer to it in the future.
Ammavodi Second Installment Cnacle Reasons
Note: Ammavodi Second installment లో ప్రభుత్వ పాఠశాలలు మరియు ప్రభుత్వం చేత గుర్తించబడిన పాఠశాలలకు మాత్రమే ఈ పథకం వర్తించబడును, అన్ని ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వం తెలిపింది.
Also, Read ➜ YSR Law Nestham Scheme, Registration Open Apply Now
అమ్మ ఒడి Beneficiary List Distinct Wise
|Name of the districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Shortly|
|West Godavari||Available Shortly|
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta,
Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
Amma Vodi Scheme Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the questions that we keep getting a lot from the readers about Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Pathakam Eligibility List 2021.
What is the amma vodi 2020 scheme?
Ans. Amma Vodi Pathakam 2021 is a scheme started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh under the leadership of Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy as a part of ‘NAVARATNALU’. It is aimed at providing financial assistance to each mother (or guardian in the absence of a mother) who is under the poverty line.
How can I check amma vodi payment status 2021?
Ans. Checking your payment status for amma vodi scheme 2021 can be achieved in a few simple steps. Visit the official website of the scheme and click on the relevant link and enter the details asked. You should have your details on screen.
How to check amma vodi final list 2021?
Ans. To check the final list of Amma Vodi 2021, visit the official website of the exam and click the link that reads – ‘Click Here For Search Child Details For AMMAVODI SCHEME’ and submit your aadhar number in the field provided.
What is the total amount that is allotted to the beneficiaries using the Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2021?
Ans. According to the Amma Vadi Pathakam 2021, each beneficiary will receive a total amount of Rs.15000/-
You May Like