The Maharashtra Government recently launched a portal called Aaple Sarkar Portal. Through this portal, you can apply online for aaple sarkar birth certificate and some other services. After starting this portal by the Maharashtra Government, all services can easily be done through this portal. You can understand your own portal so the state government has named this portal ‘Aaple Sarkar maha online’.
With the help of this portal, you can easily apply for aaple sarkar Income Certificate and others. You can easily apply from this portal through online mode from your home. With the help of this article, you will be able to get all the information related to the Aaple Sarkar of आपले सरकार & application process and others.
Aaple Sarkar Services PDF Download link given below.
Aaple Sarkar Maharashtra
This portal has been implemented by the Chief Minister of Maharashtra so that citizens do not face any kind of problem to get an income certificate. And citizens can easily get income certificates and other services from Aaplesarkar. Through this Aaple government portal, you can easily apply for income certificates and other services from home.
Earlier, people used to go through conventional methods by visiting government offices many times. But current Uddhav Sarkar is going great work towards the digitization of various services in the state.
Aaple Sarkar Login Portal Highlights
|Portal Name||Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar|
|Launched By||Maharashtra Government|
|Aim||To Facilitate Citizens for Online Application Form for Most Common Certificates|
|Availability of Important Services||Income Certificate|
OBC Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
Land Record Information
Senior Citizen Certificate
Aaple Sarkar Services List @ applesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
- Cultural Programme Permission Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Permission Certificate to Cut Non-Scheduled Tree for Making Use of Land for Industrial Purpose
- Permission Certificate for Digging Land for Industrial Use
Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department Services
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Death Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Old Age Certificate for Niradhar
- Assessment Certificate
- No Dues Certificate
Labour Department Services Availability
- Approval for Economiser Manufacturer
- Renewal of Approval for Economiser Manufacturer
- Approval for Pressure Vessel Manufacturer
- Approval for Pressure Part Manufacturer
- Renewal of Approval for Pressure Part Manufacturer
- Approval for Heat Exchanger Manufacturer
- Renewal of Approval for Heat Exchanger Manufacturer
- Approval for Small Industrial Boiler Manufacturer
- Registration of Shop and Establishment
- License for Employment Licence (Old User) for Renew and Amendment
- Contract Labour License New Registration
- Contract Labour License Renewal
- Beedi & Cigar License Registration of Factory
- Factory Renewal Transfer of Ownership of Steam Boiler within Maharashtra
- Issue of Duplicate Certificate for Boiler/ Economiser/ Welders certificate
- Building & Other Construction Registration
- Renewal of Registration Shop and Establishment
- Registration for Principal Employer
- Renewal of Approval for Small Industrial Boiler Manufacturer
- Approval for Boiler/Economiser Repairer
- Renewal of Approval for Boiler/Economiser Repairer
- Approval for Pipe Fabricator
- Renewal of Approval for Pipe Fabricator
- Registration of Establishment Employing Migrant Workmen
- Registration of Establishment Employing Migrant Workmen Amendment
- License for Recruitment of Labourers by the Agents outside Maharashtra
- Motor Transport Workers Registration Factories
- Approval Boiler and Economiser Registration Inspection
- Renewal of Certificate of Boilers & Economiser
- Approval for Boiler Manufacturer
- Renewal of Approval for Boiler Manufacturer
- Approval for Erection of Boiler/Economiser
- Renewal of Approval for Erection of Boiler/Economiser
Services of Water Resources Department in Aaple Portal:
- Domestic and Drinking Water Permission to LGB, UGB, and Cantonment Board
- Resolution of Complaints Regarding Water Charges
- Permission for Long Term Lift Irrigation Industrial Water Permission
- Domestic and Industrial Water Permission to Corporations and Private Developers
- Sanction of Water Entitlement to WUA
- Bill for Arrears of Non-Irrigation Use of Water
- Distance Certificate from Notified River / Reservoir
- Bill for Arrears of Irrigation Water Charges to WUA
- Command Area Certificate
Apart from these services, there are a lot of other services from the Industries Department, Forest Department, Department of Registration & Stamp (IGR), Department of Co-operation Marketing & Textiles, etc.
Aaple Sarkar Benefits
After going through the Aaple Sarkar Portal, you will get a lot of services online. After accessing these services, you will be able to get certain benefits as given below
- Only citizens of Maharashtra state can get benefits through this portal.
- Through this portal, citizens can easily get an income certificate by applying for an income certificate.
- Through this, you don’t have to visit outside for making common certificates such as Income, Living, Caste, Reservation, etc and you can apply for these schemes from your home.
- You will drastically save your time from this Aaple Sarkar Portal of the Maharashtra Government.
- After applying from this Apple portal, you can also check the status of your application form.
Aaple Sarkar.mahaonline.govt.in Portal Eligibility
The following points are necessary to satisfy while using the Aaple Sarkar Portal:
- Only citizens of Maharashtra state can apply for this portal.
- You must be a resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- You must be a Permanent Residence Certificate in Maharashtra State
- You must contain all the necessary documents for a particular scheme while going through an online application procedure.
Documents Required for Aaple Portal
However, the requirement of documents will be as per the type of the scheme. Following are the common documents applicable while using any service in the Aaple Portal of Maharashtra
- Voter ID Card
- Utility Bill
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Government / Semi-Government ID Proof
- MNREGA Job Card
- RSBY Card
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
Aaple Sarkar Poratal Registration Online 2021
After using the Aaple Sarkar Maha online portal, you will easily be able to access various government services in Maharashtra. If you want to apply for the Maha Income Certificate, Living Certificate, Aaple Sarkar Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, etc, you will have to follow the below procedure.
- Firstly, you should go to the official website of Aaple Sarkar @ aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/.
- Now the homepage of Aaple Sarkar portal will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Here you should check all online services available in the portal and select your service.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- For availing of any services available in the portal, you will have to make the registration first.
- Now you should verify your mobile number with OTP and also create the User ID & Password.
- Also upload all documents such as photo identity proof, address proof, photo, etc. After this process, your profile will be completed successfully.
- After doing all the above processes, you will have to go to the Aaple sarkar Login option and enter login credentials.
- Here you will be able to get a new page. Choose a particular scheme and fill in all the necessary information according to the requirement.
- Recheck the particular application form and entries filled in. You should enter the captcha code and submit your application form.
- Here your application form for the particular services will be submitted to the respective officials.
- It will be rechecked by the officials and a certificate will be issued as per the authenticity in details mentioned in the application form.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Yojana List 2021
Aaple Sarkar Application Status
After applying for the particular scheme in the Aaple Sarkar portal, you can also check the status of your application form. You need to take the printout of the application form and get the reference number mentioned in the particular form. This reference number will be used by the Aaple Sarkar officials to track your application form.
- You will have to visit the official website of the Aaple Sarkar at aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/.
- Here you should go to the status section mentioned on the homepage of the official website.
- Now you should enter all necessary details in the application form and check the status of your application form.
Aple Sarkar Certificate Verification
- If you want to verify, you must first go to the official website Aaple sarkar document verification Page link aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/Login/Login.
- After that, the aaple sarkar login home page will open, and then you will have to click on Verify Your Certificate available on the right side of the screen.
- And the name of the department and sub-department has to be chosen.
- Then choose the service name and will have to enter the application ID.
- Then click on the “Go” option in it and a new page will appear
- Here, you have to enter an 18 digit number to verify your certificate authentication.
- And after that, the complete information will be open in front of you.
आपले सरकार App Download
Maharashtra Government has also launched the आपले सरकार App for the citizens. With the help of Aaple Sarkar app, you do almost all the work easily that is available in the online portal. The following process will have to download the Aaple Sarkar portal of Maharashtra:
- First of all, you have to go to Google Play on your mobile.
- After that, you have to search by typing Maha Online Aaple Sarkar in the search bar of the play store.
- Various apps will be displayed in front of you.
- You need to choose the particular application form available in the portal with the name of Aaple Sarkar.
- After clicking on the install option, the app will be installed on your mobile phone shortly.
- You should open this app from the download section and check all the services that are brought for the welfare of the citizens of the state.
Aaple Sarkar Services PDF Download
Aaple Sarkar Maharashtra Helpline Number
Toll Free: 1800 120 8040 (24 x 7) Citizen Call Center
Frequently Asked Questions for Aaple Sarkar
What is the Aaple Sarkar?
Aaple Sarkar is a very vital portal started in the state of Maharashtra so that citizens can use services related to them. With the help of this portal, you can apply for the income certificate, living certificate, caste certificate, approval of various tasks, etc.
Who can use the Aaple Sarkar Maharashtra Portal?
Citizens of Maharashtra can only apply from the Aaple Sarkar portal.
What is the official website of Maharashtra Aaple Portal?
What are the necessary documents for the Aaple Maharashtra Portal?
You must have an address proof, income proof, living certificate, caste certificate, date of birth certificate, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, etc., to apply from the Aaple Maharashtra Portal of the state of Maharashtra.
You May Like